Chapter 14

Quick Update!!! Thank you for the comments!!! In the other chapter I just edited the last paragraph to fit with this story. Shoutouts to SenaAreki bhulley LinelMarie and Percabethfan12345

Steve's POV

Previously:

     She handed me an envelope and left. I put it into my pocket. I went back into the room which Bucky and I shared. I was glad Bucky was taking a shower because I can open the envelope and see what is in there in peace. He also takes long showers because his hair has to be wash in a certain way. I lay down the bed and opened the envelope. I saw that there was a folded piece of paper. I unfolded the letter realizing it is a letter.

Now:

Dear Steve,

I know you maybe angry at me and probably don't really want to read this but your curious side probably got the best of you. I know Fury by this time told you the plan and I hope you will forgive me some day. And if you do many be we can be friends again. If we ever see each other again.

       Steve, you are a great man and an amazing Captain and friend. As you being my former Captain and a friend I will like to tell you I am resigning from being an Avenger. I felt like I brought more pain then others then I should. I don't think I did anything good or helpful on the team, only just made everything complicated. There is so much red in my ledger that I don't think I can handle. I am going to attempt to wipe if off one more time my completing my mission.

      This mission I can't promise I will make it out a live and if I don't I will be okay with that. Maybe it's better then me captured my them. If it's the end for me I will like to say bye and thanks for all the times you saved me. I really wish we can do this in person. Maybe one day we will see each other.

From,

Natasha Romanoff (Former Black Widow)

-By the way can you give the other letter in the envelope to Barnes.

      After reading the letter I wanted to cry. I pushed one of my best friends out and didn't let her explain or say anything to me. It was my dumb idiotic side of me that got the best of me. The one time I am immature about sometime I lose someone. Also, by the means of the letter she may die of some mission. Not if I can help it.

       I looked to my left and see that Fury gave us three laptops, Stark untraceable phones, and an StarkPad. I may not be good at this but I tried to look for her. I reread the later which brought more pain onto me as I did. I notice a line that I didn't notice before. It was a small not on the back of the paper.

       Please don't try to find me. You probably are doing it out of guilt and this mission is too deadly for America's Golden Boy. The world needs you because you are their hope in life. However I am one of their greatest fears. I need to do this. I know you aren't going to listen at this point so I had to make myself untraceable.

      I wish she didn't know me so well. I still attempted to (key word) find her but still no trace. I look back into the envelope and see two folded papers. One is a letter that I assuming is Bucky's. I guess Bucky and Nat are secretly dating or we're dating. I don't know how but I have to support it. My heart clench when I thought of this. But why though? I open it up to double check it was his but I think it was all in Russian. I am not completely sure. I put it on the side and unfolded the last remaining paper. It was a picture of me and Nat during a mission that Tony secretly took.