Chapter 9

Thank you guys for over 100 followers and over 4K reads. Sorry for the short and late update I have been busy with school and such. Shout out to SenaAreki , and RamdomArgentinian and others who have supported me.

Natasha's POV
     As I walk in I heard Steve and Bucky talking in German. Sharon on the other hand looked confused and lost.
J: Who is she?
S: I don't know
J: What if she works for Ross or Hydra. How are we going to escape?
S: I don't know but we need to soon. If any thing we need to break down those doors. That's the only way out.
J: How would Sharon know when we are about to attack?
S: I don't know. I will tap her leg and give her a look.
J: When should we attack?
S: I don't know. I will tell you when soon.
J: Okay. Hey do you think the girl-
S: Nicole Rivers
J: Yeah. Fight similar to Natasha.
S: Yeah.
     I started panicking. What if they find out it's me. I had to do something.
N: If you guys are planning to escape I wouldn't try if I were you.
     I responded in English.
J: How come? How do you know what we are talking about.
     He ask with a smirk growing on his face.
N: The doors are made out of vibranium and so is the whole entire truck. Nice try guys. You guys were making obvious by talking in a different language and if I were in your situation I would want to know how to break out.
     James sighed in response and Steve ran his hands threw his hair. I hated seeing him like this. He used to be so hopeful before the Civil War but that was all lost after we split up.
      I noticed we were about 25 minutes away from the building. Sharon moved closer to Steve and rest her head on his chest. I tried my best to not show my jealousy. In the corner of my eye I see James trying to he put a fake smile on. I really wish I can comfort James right now. Only 25 minutes left.
I got a message from Sam ten minutes later.
'Change of plans we are meeting at a different location. We are five minutes away. How are you holding up in there'
'I'm fine. Why do you ask?'
'Just wondering I thought you might be bored to death'
'I'm past that'
'We're here by the way'
'I thought you said five minutes it will take us to arrived'
'I thought it would but Hill is a dangerous driver'
'*cough *cough your girlfriend'
'My soon to be hot girlfriend'
'Wow Wilson if Maria read that she will kill you and you haven't asked her out'
'Nope, and I'm dead them'
'Yep'
'Okay Maria is coming out to you'
I put my phone away and didn't notice and smirk was on my face. James was looking at me intently trying to study me which made me very uncomfortable. Please don't recognize me. I prayed to myself.
Hill knocks on the door and then opens it. I looked at James and I quickly realized he was going to attack her. I pushed Maria out of the way and pin James down.
N: Please stop trying to escape. It would only make things worst.
     I get off him and looked at Steve.
N: Captain, can you please control your friend. It seems like he would only listen to you.
      He nods at me and give James a look. James back down and started walking towards Steve and Sharon and mumble a 'sorry' to Hill. We walked into the building and we showed them to their rooms. All three of them were close together.
N: Just for you guys to know this building is practically made up of vibranium. So it would useless to break out. Your lunch will be served at 1:30 and dinner at 6:30. If you want you may go to gym but you have to inform me because I am the only way you guys can leave your cell.
    I left the room feeling all their eyes on me. I walk towards Hill and Sam just to see Hill looking down at the floor and blushing madly. Jeez she has it bad for him.
N: So, where is Fury?
F: Right here Romanoff. We had a change of plans. We couldn't let Steve get suspicious about anything until we get a well thought out plan.
    Fury said as we walked into a meeting room. I nod my head in response.
F: We have two days to come up with the plan before Ross starts calling and tracing us. Hill, Wilson I can count on you doing this. Romanoff you are in charge of looking after them.
H: Yes sir.
F: By the way no flirting on the job Wilson. I gave you one of my daughters you better treat her right or you have Natasha to deal with.
    He looked scared and Hill looked down at the table and blushed. Once she composed herself she looked up.
H: Thanks, dad but I can take care of myself.
N: Okay. Fury what do I do about Sharon?
F: Just keep an eye on here. Meeting dismissed.
    We walked out separate ways and I went to my room. I threw my self on the bed and looked at the ceiling. I had a million of thoughts in my head but the one that constantly bothering me is the image of Steve and Sharon. I'm happy he is happy but I hate the jealous feeling when I see them together. Why does my life have to be so complicated.

     I dosed off and feel asleep

     I dosed off and feel asleep. I heard a knock on my door. I got up and open the door just to see Sam standing there looking all nervous.
N: Hey Sam.
Sam: Hi Nat. Can I come in?
N: Sure. What's the matter.
Sam: I really want to ask Hill to be my girlfriend but I don't know what to do. Normally I am good at this stuff but Hill is different.
N: I don't know, Hill is hard when it comes to romance. She never really dated anyone before except for her job. She been so dedicated all her life to SHIELD. Do you want any water by the way?
Sam: No thanks. I'm good.
N: Hey Sam. What time is it?
Sam: 1:15
N: Sorry I have to go and take care of them. I will talk to you later.
Sam: Thanks Nat.
N: No problem.

A/N:
I'm so close into getting the part where Steve finds out Natasha secret identity and what's the mission is about. Please leave your comments and reviews on this chapter.  Sorry for the terrible chapter
I have some questions for you guys:
-who's POV you want to see
-How is Steve going to find out
-How is Sam going to ask out Hill.

^^^What do you guys think

^^^What do you guys think. I recently created that. Anyone can use it but please give me credit.