Chapter 11

Thank you guys for 7K reads!!! I never new I will get this far. Sorry I haven't updated in a while I been busy with school work. Thank you SenaAreki for giving me another amazing idea.

Previously: After looking in my eyes for a second time he started smirking. Oh no!
S: Why are you wearing contacts?
N: I wear contacts because I have poor vision and I need to see.
S: Are you sure about that and that it's not colored contacts.
N: Yes I am.
I am so screw, he looked into my eyes for a third time now and this time he immediately recognizes me. What am I going to do? My breathing was getting heavier. I quickly think of something, probably not the best thing to ask.
N: Are you okay Captain?
S: Natasha?
After I heard him say my name I froze. It was like I was longing for him to say my name yet I was afraid because I don't know what to say. I gulped and tried to remained calm.
N: Who is Natasha?
S: Don't act stupid! You are Natasha!
I was taken back, Steve rarely yells. I most have really hurt him. How am I going to explain this to him? My comm quickly went off taking me out of my thoughts.
-Agent Ro-
I quickly respond hoping Steve didn't hear that.
N: Agent Rivers copies.
-We need you in the meeting room right now.
N: On my way.
I quickly left the room leaving Steve speechless and in shock. Before I closed the door I gave him a small smile. I got lucky there.

Natasha's POV

     I walked as fast I can to get out of this room. Before I opened the door I looked at Steve one more time who was sitting on the bed with his face on his hands. When I was leaving the room all I could have think of was Steve's reaction. I felt an immense guilt lying to him.
      As I got to the other I didn't see Sharon and Bucky nor the guard. Please don't tell me they escaped. I ran a hand through my hair, thinking it is going to be a long day. I see Sharon in the corner of my eye about to attack. I acted like I didn't see her and continued walking trying to get out of their "room".
        Sharon then from behind wraps her arms around my neck putting me in a choke hold. She however let the hold slightly loose so I can breathe and talk.
Sharon: Tell me who you are?
N: I told you a million times.
Sharon: I don't care if you don't like me just tell the truth for Captain America. No body can lie to him.
      I can and I just did, I said in my head. I got angry at her for thinking that Captain America isn't a person. She doesn't know Steve at all she only sees him as "America's Golden Boy" not as a boy from Brooklyn.
N: I am Agent Rivers who was sent by someone to get you guys in.
      I said after I used my legs to flip us over to get me out of the choke hold. I get up in to a defense position.
N: Agent Carter, it will be in your best interest to let me leave here. If not you will get hurt.
Sharon: I doubt it.
      She then gets up and tries to punch me but I dodge them all, I really wanted to do my famous move on her but I couldn't let them know who I am yet. We continued to fight, which I go pretty easy on her in the corner of my eye I see James drinking a smoothie?
      Sharon tries to surprise me and almost punch me in the face. I catch her hand and had no chose to wrap my legs around her neck and flipped her. They are going to know sooner or later I guess sooner.

      I get up and wipe of the dirt that I have on my outfit

      I get up and wipe of the dirt that I have on my outfit. I try to leave but James helps Sharon up and quickly catch up to me to twist my arm.
J: You aren't going anywhere.
N: I'm sorry I have to leave because I have a job to fulfill.
J: Sharon are you okay to still fight or should I take your place.
Sharon: I got it.
    She said slowly getting up and wiping some blood of her lower lip. James smiled at her. I felt bad at him for a moment knowing he can't have her.
Knowing she is bruised I went continued to still go easy on her allowing to hit me a couple of times.
J: You got this, Sharon. Find her week spot.

Maria's POV

      What is taking Natasha a long time to get here. I paced back a forth waiting for her.
Sam: Calm down Maria. She is probably busy. She will me here in a few minutes.
Maria: I guess but she is never this later. She responded to the comm.
Sam: Why don't you look at the cameras.
I put on the sercurity cameras on and scanned everyone of them until I see Natasha.
Maria: Thank you for the idea.
I slowly walked Sam and lightly kissed his check.
Sam: No problem. Just calm down.
I nodded my head. We kept watching the camera. I see Sharon was about to punch her from behind and then Natasha caught her fist.
Maria: Don't do it.
       She wraps her legs around Sharon's neck and to pull her down to the floor.
Sam: Oh God! Steve knows she is Natasha look at his face.
      I guess they had to find out soon. I got up pacing again. What am I going to tell Fury? Why and how did Natasha break her cover.
Sam: Maria can you please sit down and continue to watch this.
Maria: Fine.
      I walk to me seat and watch what is happening. I made mental notes on something's so I can ask Natasha later.

Natasha's POV

I hear a pair of feet walking and looked up to see who else is near. When I looked up I say Steve who looked disappointed an slightly angry.
S: What is going on here?! Sharon stop it! Bucky why did you allow this to happen.
Sharon: I am not going to stop until I find out who she is.
Sharon than swiped her legs causing me to fall. She quickly pinned me and smirked. Steve however stood their in shook. I notice my shirt rise up and they could see some of my stomach. Oh God! James and Steve could easily recognized me.
J: Sharon bring take of her shirt.
Sharon: Why?
J: So we can see if she is wearing a wig. Do it really fast so the wig can come off.
Sharon: I don't know about this.
J: It's the only way to know her true identity.
Sharon: Okay.
Before she can do anything I flipped us over so that we are on top.
N: Don't ever try that again.
    I pull down my shirt and was about to open the door again when James grab my shirt and rip the bottom part of if making it look like a crop top. I walked up to him and smacked him in the fast.
N: You are not supposed to destroy other people's clothing especially a woman's.
J: Sorry I had no choice.
     He looked down at my stomach were the scar was visible. He then lightly takes of my wig.
J: Natalia
      This was the only thing he could have said.
S: Natasha. I knew it was you! Why did you lie to me and arrest me? I thought I can trust you.
N: I'm sorry James and Steve. You can trust me still Steve it's just I have a valid reason for this.
S: Save the lies for someone who cares to listen. I guess I was wrong you can never trust a spy or the Black Widow.
N: You don't mean that? I'm so-
S: Please get out.
     A tear went down my face. I quickly wiped it off and Steve's was looking at my face.
N: Good bye Steve and James. I hope one day you can forgive me.
      I walked to my room and grabbed a new shirt. I lay down on my bed and started crying, knowing that I lost two good friends and a relationship with Steve.
-Agent Rivers
I take a deep breath in before responding.
-Agent Romanoff copies. What do you need Hill.
-Come and meet Wilson and I we need to talk.
-I will be down there in fifteen.
I straightened out my clothes and redid my make up before leaving the room. Don't let people see right through you. I thought to myself and walked high and confident down the hall.

A/N:
Sorry for the long wait for an update. I'm sorry if this was horrible too. I tried to get so Samaria in this. Please tell me what you think by commenting. Please vote ghost readers.