Ch. 1

Zoey's POV

   "April do you even know whose party this is," I ask my best friend. She laughs.

   "No, when do I ever know? I just know we are going and it's like a giant pool party. You have to come with me," April replies. I roll my eyes.

   "Fine, but I'm not taking the dirt for this one," I say.

   "Fine. Anyway lets go get some hot bikinis." I groan. Knowing her she will pick the sluttiest. We go to the mall and she gets the sluttiest bikini they have that is all black. I get a strapless hot pink one since she won't let me go in light blue saying it's to good for being her friend. The pink one is of course a push-up, since I have smaller boobs, and it's really low cut thanks to April and the back has five straps across to the clip. The bottoms show too much of my butt and also have five straps across the side. I'm not comfortable in it at all. We go back to her house and change. I make sure I shave while she runs wild. When we are changed we leave for the house in London. I'm originally from America, but I didn't like it over there and moved to England and met the wonderful April Smith. My name is Zoey Williams. I'm 20 and I'm from Ohio. Even though I live over here now I still watch the Cleveland Cavillers play basketball. I love footy too though. My favourite team is the Doncaster Rovers. I live in Chelsea and should really go for Chelsea but I don't.

   We arrive at the party and it's already packed. She walks right on in and I follow closely behind her then turn to look around and she's gone. Well there goes my ride. I walk around and decide to get in the pool. I'm enjoying myself and then Just Hold On by Louis Tomlinson and Steve Aoki comes on and I go crazy. I am literally doing a bunch of tricks. I must have gotten drunk when I walked around and grabbed a drink oops. I do a double flip and almost land on someone. I come up and immediately go to apologise, but they already start talking. I finally see who it is and I'm so embarrassed. I see Louis Tomlinson. You know from One Direction and who just sang that beautiful song. "You almost landed on me," he says.

   "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. I didn't even see you there," I say and start to cower away in embarrassment.

   "Awe it's ok love." He hugs me and I get butterflies in my stomach. I smile. "What's your name?"

   "Zoey Williams," I say quietly but loud enough for him to hear. I hear April yell to get some and I blush. "Sorry my friend is messed up. Probably from WAY to much alcohol." He laughs.

   "You have a beautiful name Zoey and I don't mind. As you probably know about my friends seeing the bracelet on your wrist," he says. I look down and blush so much I look like a tomato. He laughs making me blush more.

   "I didn't even realise I still had this on. I got it in ninth grade," I admit. He smiles.

   "How long have you been a fan," he asks.

   "Since right after Take Me Home came out. Sorry I didn't watch a lot of tv when I was thirteen. Plus we didn't have the UK X Factor only US."

   "Who was your favourite when you first saw us?"

   "Honestly?" He nods. "You, I always liked you. I loved your sass, humour, love for others, a weird love for carrots, and a lovely pigeon named Kevin," I admit. "Please don't ever look at my lock screen on my iPod." He laughs.

   "Well I'm glad we got to meet then. Some girls just say they like me because they actually get to meet me," he says.

   "You don't know how much I hate people that are like that or ones that say, 'because you're famous!' It honestly annoys me. Do they not care about personalities and getting to know the actual person?" He laughs and nods.