Ch. 8

Zoey's POV

I wake up and see Louis looking at me. "What," I ask and hide my face in his side.

"I'm just thinking," he replies and laughs. I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his chest.

"About," I ask causing him to laugh.

"You," he answers.

"What about me? Is it bad," I ask nervously. He laughs.

"No, I'm just thinking about last night. You are some crazy girl that came into my life and made me happier," he smiles. I hug him tighter and snuggle into him closer. He wraps one of his arms around me and with the other he caresses my hair.

"I love you Lou," I smile. "It makes me so happy to actually get to say that to someone I really and truly do love. Most of all to just have someone with me."

"Awe princess, I love you too! I'm glad that I'm the one that you get to say it to and I'm glad you love me and are with me," he smiles back and kisses the top of my head. After a while of cuddling I think back to last night and I can't believe how I was acting. I mean yes I have been holding that in but I can't believe I actually said it to Louis last night.

"What's the plan for today?" He laughs and pulls me on top of him.

"Well, I was thinking maybe we can go on another date tonight. Uh, the girls are on their way right now, I hope, and they are going to get you ready again and Liam and Niall are coming over here to help me again and Lottie will help a little too. Before they get here I want to spend as much time with you as possible because they will take you away from me," he replies.

"Louis it's only...8:14 in the morning right now. Don't you think it's a bit too early to start getting ready," I ask.

"Yeah, but the girls are taking you shopping and at seven you guys will start getting you ready," he explains.

"Who is paying? I don't want any of you paying for me," I say and he sighs.

"Babe I am paying for you, don't worry," he says.

"No you have paid for enough Louis! I'm paying for myself. I've got, what sixty pounds from my job. I can pay," I argue and he shakes his head.

"I'm not letting you pay!"

"Well I'm not letting you pay," I argue. This keeps going for about an hour and the girls pop in the room.

"Louis is paying for you, and HI! I missed you two," Lottie screams and tackles us. Louis smirks and I stick my tongue out at him. We hug all of the girls and then I realise if they are here tonight we won't be able to have sex.

"Lou I need to ask you something," I whisper and he tells the girls to go watch tv while we get ready and they leave.

"What is it babe," he asks. I start fidgeting with my fingers because this is honestly really weird to ask.

"Uh, if they are here we won't be able to have sex," I say embarrassed. He dies laughing and I cover my face.

"Baby, they aren't staying here tonight. They are going to a friends house," he laughs. I get up and walk to the bathroom to get ready. I am really embarrassed. He laughed at me too. The door opens and he comes up behind me. "I'm sorry baby. I shouldn't have laughed. I know all of this is new to you," he apologises. I nod and brush my teeth. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek. "I'm sorry," he apologises again. I finish brushing my teeth and I kiss him.

"Please don't laugh at me Louis. Unless I do something hilarious, but that was flat out embarrassing. I haven't ever been in that kind of situation and if you didn't notice I was fidgeting because I was embarrassed," I say and he looks down to my hands and grabs them.