Ch. 7

Zoey's POV

   As soon as Liam opens the door I attack him and take the food. I run to the couch and plop down on Louis who groans. "Oops, sorry," I apologise as I continue to eat.

   "Thanks babe," Louis says sarcastically. I turn my head and glare. Liam and Niall laugh and Louis groans again.

   "Awe babe it's ok. We all love you!" I kiss his lips and lean on him as I eat.

   "At least give me a piece of chicken. I'm your boyfriend," Louis whines. I roll my eyes and give Louis one and Niall seeing his eyes bulging. Liam pouts.

   "Don't give me that face!? You are my fucking chicken!? That's why you had to buy me more," I scold Liam. He sighs and sits back in his seat. I finish and smile. I throw my trash away and walk back in and tackle Louis from the back and he laughs and kisses me gently. Ugh I love his lips! They are so soft, warm, tingly, perfect match to mine, actually no they are just perfect in general. We pull away and my eyes are still closed and I'm smiling. I feel someone kiss my cheek and it's not Louis. I open my eyes and see Niall and slap his arm. "No!?! You aren't Louis and I can tell by the difference on how y'all's lips feel. I like Louis' more sorry Ni," I say. Louis laughs and kisses me again. I cuddle into Louis when we pull away and he smiles.

   "You two are disgusting and I need to go. I have to do something," Niall says.

   "Yeah I guess I'll go too, bye you two," Liam says and they leave and lock the door. I make sure they are gone then I tackle Louis again and kiss him. He laughs and tickles me and I squirm.

   "Stop Lou! I don't like this at all," I say trying not to laugh. "Lou seriously! I just ate!" He immediately stops and picks me up and carries me to the pool. He takes his shirt and pants off and I take mine off too. I jump on Louis and he walks to the edge and tries to drop me but I don't let go. I pull back and we both fall in. I swim up and then I notice Louis isn't up yet. I swim back down and I feel something pull my leg. Oh hell no!? This reminds me of those evil mermaid things in Harry Potter. I try to swim up then I see Louis is the one holding me. I swim down to him and kiss him underwater and being a singer he can hold a lot of breath and I can't. He gives me some of his saved air when he kisses me and I wrap my legs around him. We pull away and swim up. Louis pulls me to the shallow end and I cling onto him. I rest my head on his shoulder and kiss his neck softly.

   "Zo stop, I will start going mad," he says and I sigh and kiss his shoulder. He groans and pulls me up and smashes his lips on mine and moans. He tries to pull away after a while but I deepen it. He carries me inside and lays me on our bed. We deepen the kiss but then he freezes and pulls away.

   "What?" He shakes his head and walks away. "LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!?! TELL ME!?! Did I do something wrong, what," I ask. He immediately shakes his head and sits beside me.

   "I don't want to go too far. I needed to stop before we do anything we regret. Like if you weren't ready and you said it's fine but it's not and you're just horny then later you can't take it back and you won't want me to be your first and-" I kiss him gently.

   "Louis it's ok. I've been thinking and it's not like anyone else would want me. You are the only person that has ever shown any interest in me for me. If we did end up going all the way I think I'd be fine with it, maybe. You have always been my love and if it happened I wouldn't regret it except if we break up or I'm not good enough," I say. His jaw drops at the last part.

   "One, I don't plan on breaking up with you. Two, don't say that I bet you will be amazing. And three, I am going to wait because I know for a fact that you are mentally and physically not ready. Not trying to be an asshole but it's the truth and you know it. Don't worry baby," Louis reassures me. I nod and hug him tightly.