Ch. 17

Zoey's POV

   "If you want a sure win, come see me right before," I smirk.

   "You know it sexy," he grins. I giggle at him then when he looks out his window for a second I pull the dress down a little. "Hey Zo," he asks looking back to me. His eyes widen and he jerks the car.

   "Yeah Lou," I ask innocently.

   "...I've actually forgotten what I was say," he admits.

   "Louis honey, do we need to get your memory checked? You seem to be forgetting quite a bit tonight," I tease.

   "Maybe you need to be the one getting checked, if I do recall, I am the sassy one," he winks.

   "Louis! How dare you lie to me," I fake gasp.

   "I-I...What," he asks confused.

   "I am just like you!"

   "Right...uh," he says looking away. I fake scoff and cross my arms. He gulps and stares at the road with eyes wider than a tennis ball.

   This goes on for a couple minutes until I slyly lay my hand on his upper thigh. He sucks in a sharp breath. I carefully unbutton his pants, since the zipper is already down, and slip my hand in his underwear. My finger strokes him gently making him shudder.

   "Babe, I don't think-OH!...it's safe for you to...do this while I'm...speeding," he groans. I smirk and carefully pull his friend out of his pants and boxers. "Oh baby," he moans as I kiss his tip.

   "Do you wanna feel good without being in me," I ask seductively.

   "Put me in your mouth! I want to be in you in either the front or the fucking back," he groans.

   "I want to be around you anyway so ya know-" I cut myself off attaching my lips to his dick.

   "BLOODY HELL!" I slowly bob my head up and down and he lets out a throaty moan. I use my hand to pump the parts of his dick that I haven't gotten to yet. I use one of my fingers to fondle his balls making him whimper. My teeth accidentally graze him and I quickly pull off.

   "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that," I apologise frantically. His hand lands on top of my head and he caresses my hair.

   "Baby, it's fine. Yeah it kinda hurts but it's no big deal. It's not like you bit my dick," he says. I let out a breath of relief and give him a quick peck on the lips. I take him into my mouth again and continue. He hits the back of my throat and I start to gag. "SHIT! Zo-Zo, you c-can stop if-if you wa-want."

   "Mh mh," I respond. As I finally get all of him in my mouth he starts yelling my name.

   "ZOEY! OH YES!" I lick his balls making him gasp. "I'm-I'm ab-about to c-cum," he whimpers. I don't pull away. "Z-Zoey," he says thinking I didn't hear him. The car stops and he shakes as he has his orgasm. A warm liquid squirts down my throat and I swallow it then bob my head a couple more times then pull away. He is breathing heavily as his heart calms back down. I wipe the sweat off his forehead then kiss his cheek.

    "Was I ok," I ask nervously.

   "Were you ok," he scoffs, "YOU WERE FUCKING AMAZING!" I blush and bury my face in his neck. "That was your first time to do a blowjob right?"

   "Y-Yeah," I blush deeper.

   "Are you lying to me," he asks curiously.

   "No Louis! You are my first everything," I tell him.