Ch. 2

Zoey's POV

I wake up and see I'm beside Louis and he's asleep. I look around and see we are in his bed. I smile and snuggle into him. He is really warm. I feel him move and I freeze. Shit I just woke him up. He stops and I realise he didn't wake up he was adjusting and I notice he pulled me closer to him. I feel a pain on my wrist and I see the tattoo. I smile and instantly forget about the pain. I lay my head on his chest and fall back asleep.

Next Morning

I wake up to a gentle kiss on my forehead. I open my eyes and see Louis walking out. I smile realising he just kissed me. Even though it was my forehead it's still more than I ever thought. I lay there thinking about all that's happened then I finally get up. I notice Louis didn't lock the door. I walk to the kitchen and I see him. I quietly walk behind him and hug him. He jumps a little then turns around and hugs me back. "Hey Lou," I greet smiling.

"Hey Zo," he replies smiling as well. "Want some breakfast?"

"Sure what do you have cooked? It smells like bacon, waffles or pancakes, and eggs. He smiles at me then laughs.

"That's exactly what it is," he says as he moves over so I can see. I laugh and he smiles. "You have a beautiful laugh and smile," Louis complements making me blush.

"Thanks! You have a beautiful smile and laugh too," I say back. He gets me some food and I finish it quickly.

"What do you want to do today," he asks. I shrug.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?"

"Since you have a bathing suit here and I have a pool, do you want to go swimming?"

"Sure! Wait what about my tattoo?"

"You don't need that. You will be fine," he says and I give him a 'really?' look. He laughs, "yes really! I take it off when I get home." I sigh and he helps me take off the plastic stuff. We change and I remember I need to brush my teeth. I knock before I come out.

"Hey Lou, where did you put my toothbrush?"

"It's in the cabinet, in coming in too if you are dressed."

"Yeah I'm dressed c'mon in," I laugh. He comes in and hands me my toothbrush. We brush our teeth and he helps me brush my hair again. "Can you just brush my hair everyday?" He laughs.

"Sure love, what about when I'm on tour? Are you going to fly to where I am then fly back after I brush your hair?" I nod.

"Yup! I can't brush my hair like you do," I say. He smiles and then laughs. He grabs my hand and pulls me out of his room. We walk outside and I see Steve. "Morning Steve!"

"Morning Zoey! I see you two have become good friends right," Steve asks and I blush.

"Yep! She's my bestie," Louis says jokingly. We all laugh and then suddenly Louis picks me up and throws me in the pool. I come up and glare at him. He and Steve are dying laughing. I grab Louis' ankle pulling him in and I splash Steve.

"Hey I was trying to stay dry," Steve whines. I notice ripples in the water and I duck under the water and swim away to the other side of the pool. I pop up and Louis has his mouth open in a whining kind of way.

"Hey that's not fair, you can swim fast and see underwater," Louis actually whines.

"Y'all hay is for horses. So Hey, don't throw me in the water or laugh at me!"

"Are you from the south or something," Steve asks.

"No I'm from Cleveland, Ohio, ya know up north," I say.