Ch. 3

Zoey's POV

When we get inside Louis and I run to his room and like last time he loses, but he runs into me again making us both losers yet again. Everyone walks by and they laugh at us. I roll my eyes and Louis picks me up. He carries me to his bed and drops me on it, making me laugh, then climbs on top of me. I look him in the eyes and I melt. "What is that look for," Louis asks.

   "Uh..." I say and he laughs.

   "Tell me what you were doing or thinking," Louis laughs.

   "You know how some people say if they look into someone they love's eyes they melt?" He nods. "Well I was kind of melting," I blush.

   "Awe, you love me," he asks smiling. My eyes widen.

   "Honestly yes, but I'm not quite ready to be saying that. I don't know why but I'm not," I admit. He still smiles.

   "Well I'm in the same exact place you are I do love you, but I'm not ready either," he admits and I smile at him. He lowers down to kiss me when the door slams open and he falls but we kiss anyway and laugh.

   "GUYS!? THAT'S GROSS," I hear from one of the girls.

   "Shut up Phoebe," Louis mumbles into my lips.

   "Louis when you two are done come out so we can get her ready for your date," Lottie says and they leave. Once Louis knows they are gone he deepens the kiss and I moan on accident.

   "Oops," I mumble into his lips and I feel him smile.

   "You're perfect," Louis mumbles against my lips and I laugh.

   "Sure I am Lou," I mumble. We 'make out' of about three more minutes then we hear a knock on the door and Louis groans. I pull away and then he kisses me again making me laugh. "Lou, we have to get ready." He ignores me. "Louis if you want to go on our date then we have to get ready," I mumble. I lick his lips to get his attention and he gasps a little. "Louis we have to get ready," I mumble again. He groans and then pulls me closer to him even though he is laying on top of me. I laugh and try to pull away but he holds the back of my neck to keep me close to him.

   "LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!? GET OUT AND STOP SNOGGING HER!?" I laugh and he finally pulls away and gives me a short kiss. Louis hugs me and then grabs his clothes and leaves the room.

   "Wait, shouldn't you be in here and I go in their room," I ask him and he shakes his head.

   "Nope I'm going to the boys to get ready and I'll be here at six. Don't worry love," he says and gives me one last longish kiss. "I'll see you at six Zo," he says then goes to leave.

   "Ok," I barely get out. He smiles and hugs me tightly then leaves and the girls come in.

   "You like Louis don't you," Fizzy asks smirking.

   "Of course she does stupid!? That's why they are dating," Lottie says.

   "Yes I do, I honestly love him and he said he loves me too but we are both not ready to say it yet," I say smiling.

   "Awe she's smiling lovingly," Daisy coos making me blush.

   "Shhh! We don't need to hear things we already know," I joke and they laugh.

   "I approve," Fizzy says.

   "I approve," Daisy says.

   "You have my blessing," Phoebe says.

   "I approve," Lottie smiles.

   "Thanks girls that means a lot to me, really," I say and smile. I hug them all and they laugh. "Ok let me make sure Louis is gone then I will be back", I say and run out. I run to the garage and I see him getting in the car he's about to shut the door when I jump infront of it. He looks up and sees me and gives me a confused look. I smash my lips against his and wrap my arms around his neck, he wraps his arms around my waist to pull me closer. I hear the door open but I don't pull away. I hear a bunch of 'aw's' and Louis smiles. He pulls away and hugs me tightly then pecks my lips one more time.