Ch. 19

Zoey's POV

   We separate once we are off the last step. He goes straight for Phoebe, and I go straight for Daisy. She sees me coming and hugs me tightly. "Do you want to go talk Dais? If you'd rather have Louis then that's fine too," I ask.

   "Can I talk to you," she asks. I nod and we go to Lou and I's room since he walked off with Phoebe. We go in and sit on the bed. "Oh my gosh! This is you're bed," she gasps.

   "Yep! It's huge! If Lou and I didn't already cuddle, we wouldn't be anywhere near one another in this bed since it's so big," I nod. She cringes and I laugh. "I love your big baby brother! He's so so precious."

   "Ok you're clearly mentally deranged because he's weird and gross," she shakes her head disgusted.

   "Oh c'mon! He's perfect! I love everything about him! He's such a great man and he loves all of you so so so much! He's got such a massive heart and he's such a child inside! He's also extremely gorgeous and his voice is like an angels," I blush.

   "Awe baby! I love you so much," Louis coos coming in the room. I get up and hug him tightly.

   "I love you more than anything Lou!" I bury my face in his shoulder and he kisses my neck sweetly. We soon pull away and we both sit on the bed next to Daisy. "Sorry, let's focus on you love."

   "Lot and Fiz both came down saying that you two got them to see mums death in a better way and I just want to be able to see that too. I miss her so much and I'm trying my best not to show how much it hurts, but I can't help it," she starts crying. Louis quickly pulls her into his chest.

   "It's alright to show your emotions love. Once I found Zoey I finally did. She brings out the best in me. I now cry in front of people. I use to think it was weak and pathetic to cry in front of people but honestly, it shows that you are a real person with a heart. Do you understand," he asks her being as soft as can be. He'll be such a great father when we have kids.

   "Yeah. I'm just worried people will laugh at me," she admits.

   "If someone dares laugh at you for crying, Zoey will come and show them what it feels like to be hurt by other people," he says looking into her eyes.

   "Why me? I can't control myself when I'm pissed and I've started already," I shake my head scared. He laughs and grabs my hand.

   "That's what I'm here for," he winks. I playfully roll my eyes. "Daisy, mum will always be with us. Zo always tells me, 'Celebrate the life she lived, not what she didn't or what she missed.' I know this is the hardest day of the year. You have no idea how much I regret not being with her when she died. I was galavanting around LA with a girl that was cheating on me the whole time when I could have been beside my ill mother that needed us with her." I make my way over to him and kiss his cheek. I wrap my arms around him from behind him and caress his stomach with my thumb. It's killing me seeing them like this, especially Louis. "Zoey helped me see that no matter where I was or what I happened to be doing, mum still loves me and is always with me. Whenever I need her most, she's always with me! Daisy, whenever you need her, always remember she's right there," he points to her heart like he did with Fiz. "We love her so much that we need to stop thinking of her as dead, she's still alive in us and we need to cherish her memories with smiles instead of frowns. She would only want us to smile thinking of her. We all know how she would be upset about us being upset." She nods and buries her face in his chest. "I love you Daisy!"

   "I love you too Louis," she smiles and hugs him tightly. When they pull away, she pulls me into a hug. I giggle and kiss her forehead causing her to cringe and wipe it away.