Ch. 11

Zoey's POV

I wake up and notice I'm still on the couch. I sigh and look around seeing all of the boys up. I get up and walk to the kitchen. I guess Louis is still mad at me, I thought maybe he would at least put me in one of the bunks but no. I sit at the table and cover my face again. Harry comes in and hugs me. "Is he still mad at me? I honest to God didn't mean to elbow him. I'm just a damn fuck up," I say as some tears fall down my face. He sighs.

"I don't know what is going on Zoey. I'm sorry. Don't cry about it love, he still loves you," Harry tries. I shrug and cross my arms on the table and cry into them. Harry gets up and walks out. I hear someone come in after a minute and hug me.

"Baby, I'm not mad. Please stop crying," Louis tries. I cry a little harder knowing he is lying. I can hear it in his voice and he isn't really happy.

"I know you are lying, it's easy to hear it in your voice Louis. If you want me to leave then I will. It's fine. I just thought maybe you would at least give me another chance. I honest to God didn't mean to elbow you Louis," I cry. He doesn't say anything and I get up and walk into the bathroom and lock the door.

"What happened," Liam asks Louis and he explains.

"Wait, she's in the bathroom? There are razors in there stupid!?! We had to get her out," I hear Niall say. They start banging on the door and I cry harder. "ZOEY OPEN THE DOOR NOW," Niall yells.

"NO!?! WHATS THE FUCKING USE?!?" I hear someone run across the bus and then I hear another pair of feet come back. The door is unlocked and the boys and Mark run in. They try to come near me and I shove them away. I cry harder and harder. Louis tries to come near me and I yell at him and he walks off crying. I curl up into a ball and cry. After about an hour I fall asleep.

An Hour Later

I wake up in one of the bunks. It's not Louis' which makes me cry more. Liam walks back and hugs me tightly. He walks me out to the couch and holds me in his arms. "Hush Zoey, it will be ok," he tries.

"No it won't!?! The only person who has ever shown the slightest interest in me I left because I am a selfish bitch then we get back together and I immediately fuck up again. It's not ok Liam!?! I fucking love him so God damn much," I cry. Niall walks over to us and hugs me too. I have a feeling I'm going to have a breakdown and I curl up into a ball. They rub my back trying to calm me down, but there is no way in hell I am going to calm down. "I'll be back, when we get to Detroit I'll be flying off. I don't want to be in his way anymore. It's not like he loves me anymore," I cry and walk to the bunks to pack. When I'm done they tell me we are almost to the airport for me to leave. I haven't seen Louis at all and it hurts. I'm going to Doncaster to say goodbye to the girls then I will find somewhere else to live. When we get to the airport I tell Niall and Liam goodbye since they are up. I get out and walk inside. They drive off and I cry again. I bye a ticket to London so I can fly to Doncaster.

Ten Hours Later

I walk up to the door of their house with tears streaming down my face. I knock and Lottie answers and looks confused. "I came to say goodbye. He doesn't want me anymore. I don't want to be in his way anymore so here I am telling all of you goodbye," I cry. She now has tears streaming down her face too and she hugs me tightly. She brings my bags inside and calls for the girls. As soon as they see me their jaws drop.

"What are you doing here? You should be on tour with Louis," Phoebe says confused. I cry even more when I hear his name. Lottie explains and Fizzy gets pissed off. She slams the door to the house and leaves. I cry harder knowing I caused more problems and I fall to the floor as my knees go weak. Dan runs in and sees me and asks what happened and they explain and he picks me up and carries me to the couch. The girls sit around me and he makes me a tea. I drink it and thank him.