Ch. 14

Zoey's POV

Louis crawls on top of me and smirks. He immediately starts to tease me. He kisses all down my body and he brushes his lips against mine. I'm getting sexually aggravated and I groan. He snickers and moves down. He continues to kiss down and he kisses my thighs. He pulls my legs apart and kisses the inside of my thighs. Before I can process what is happening Louis connects his lips to me and sucks. My back arches up and he smirks and pushes me back down. Next thing I know his tongue is all over me. I moan and he smiles. He pulls away and kisses up my body. He stops at my breasts and sucks on them and bites my nipples. I moan again and he covers my mouth. He pulls away and smirks. "Hush babe, we don't need them getting suspicious," he smirks then kisses me. I smile and flip us over. I pull his clothes off and throw them across the room. He smirks and I kiss his neck and he lets out a small moan. I kiss down his chest and move down. "What are you doing," he asks shakily.

"You always give me pleasure so I'm giving you pleasure," I smirk. He vigorously shakes his head.

"No Zo, this is your second time to ever have sex. No," he says.

"Louis you will keep doing this. Please just let me. I want to make you happy," I beg. He sits up and pulls me on top of him.

"You make me the happiest person alive. You don't need to do this Zoey and I'm not letting you," he says sternly looking me in the eyes.

"Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it. It's going to happen and you aren't going to fight me or else the outcome won't be pretty," I say. He groans and pulls me down with him. He holds me tightly and I give him a look. He laughs and my heart flutters.

"You stubborn child! Stop," he says.

"Nope, never, deal with it," I smirk.

"I'm holding you here until you give up," he says.

"Well I guess we will be here forever," I sass. He rolls his eyes and kisses me. After a while I try again and he sighs and holds me tighter. "Babe please, I feel like you do too much for me. I want to repay you in a way you enjoy," I try. He raises his eyebrows at me.

"Are you trying to be a suck up," he asks amused.

"Of course not! Why would you think that," I ask.

"Sure."

"Louis William Tomlinson! I'm being completely serious!" He scans my face looking for any sign of a lie.

"Why in this way," he asks curiously.

"Because hopefully you will enjoy it and we are here now. You know I could never pay you as much as you've paid for me, I can't cook, I cause tons of trouble, I just can't repay you how you would want me to. Tell me to do anything and I will," I say. He sighs.

"I don't want you to repay me for anything. As long as I have you I will be happy and I don't need anything else. You helped my sister when she treated you like shit. You forgave two of my sisters for how they treated you. You always put people before you. You helped me figure out my true friends and the ones that are just temporary. I may have gotten them back, but it still shows a lot. You are everything I could ever want and that is enough payment for anything," he says. I sigh and rest my head on his chest. "Lets continue this at home baby. It's almost three in the morning and we have to leave tomorrow," he suggests. I nod and get up. I grab some clothes and he stops me. "I didn't mean we had to wear anything." I nod and climb in bed with him.

Next Morning

"Zo, wake up angel! We've got to get up," a sweet voice says. I curl up into the body beside me and that sweet voice laughs. "Baby c'mon. My sisters are getting anxious to see you." I slowly open my eyes and I'm greeted with a soft kiss and bright blue eyes staring back at me. I smile and hug him. He laughs and picks me up. "I'm going to run you a bath and tell the girls you will be out soon," he says and I nod. As I wait for him to come back I start to drift off back to sleep. The door opens and I hear him laugh. "Wake up love!" He picks me up and sets me in the bath. My eyes open.