CHAPTER THIRTEEN

EPILOGUE

A month after the incident and alot has changed.

They all decided get jobs because after while the neighborhood notice Zim house so the landlord made then pay for rent it.

Dib started working working as cashier at McMeaties since it's the most popular restaurant in town.

Gaz and Tak both worked at a new restaurant that just opened  called CheeseUtopia as waitresses.

(Its a new Cheesecake Factory)

Zim was foced by Dib to get a normal job to appear more human.

He got a job at a bowling alley because it was the only one that's still had a job opening and he was just getting any job to get the Human off his back.

Scrooge work as a chef in a vegan
Cafe Called "leafy" owned by his current girlfriend Cassandra.

Gidget become a singer at a local restaurant called "singing eating  time" with her new boyfriend Noah who is a guitar player.

Even tho the job life isn't that great something's have changed for the better.

Dib and Gaz have a better relationship with Membrane even better when they were kids.

Gaz also has been treating Dib better now feeling what it's like not having him in herlife after him neglecting her when Dib was mad to her.

She will teased now and then but it was much more Playful.

Zim,Tak,Scrooge,and Gidget also took the identities more seriously and try harder to hide their secret now knowing the reality what can happen if they were ever found out.

Gir,Deb,and Mimi started to play together more often trying to spend as much time together just being friends.

They all been happy with their life so far and enjoy the feeling of Membranes knowing their secret.

THE END