Daily Life: Chapter 1

Natsu

Hey. How's it going?

I hope your day is going great 'cause mine was complete trash.

Let me reverse why.

•••

As I walk down the halls carrying my books, Sting knocks out my books and Laxus pushes me towards the lockers. My shoulder hits it, and the bruise there returns the pain.

"Loser!" Sting shouted, laughing.

"Stupid pink haired idiot!" Laxus said, ruffling my hair.

"Jeez, when will you two be satisfied with what you do to me?" I asked, rubbing my arm.

"You're a piece of shit and a scumbag. You're used for my entertainment. And since the school doesn't care, well, you already know the answer to your question, don't ya?" Sting says, crouching down to my level.

He stands up later after that, and I grab my books but Sting steps on my assignments, ruffling them up with his foot.

"Hey! Watch where you're stepping!" I yelled, trying to remove his foot.

The two laugh, and Sting removes his foot, kicking my books as they slide off to the side.

"Hey! What is wrong with you two!? Cut it out!" A female voice interrupted.

I look up and saw Lucy Heartfilia standing up for me.

"Oh c'mon, baby! We're just having a little fun with him. If you'd just kick him or slap him, you can feel the same entertainment like we do." Sting said, wrapping an arm around Lucy.

Somewhat, I felt jealous.

Lucy removed his arm and glares at him.

"Don't call me baby. We're not even together anymore." Lucy said, continuing to glare at him.

As I quickly get my stuff, I proceed to hear their conversation.

"Why are you even standing up for a punk like him?" Laxus asked, pointing at me.

"He's innocent! He doesn't deserve such behavior from you two! Or anyone! You two are sick of it! Leave him alone!" Lucy yelled, storming off.

•••

So yeah. I was set free and they didn't bother me ever since. Until, after school came. Basically, I was rushing out to leave the building of the school so I wouldn't have to deal with anything but I did.

Laxus and Sting came and pulled me back in. They pushed me to the ground, punched me in the face, and kicked. From that, I received bruises within my old ones.

•••

"Because of you, you fucking idiot, we got in trouble by that blonde bimbo!" Laxus shouted, infuriated with me.

Sting turns my around so I can be laying on my back and he pushes his foot on my chest, stepping really hard to the point where I can't breathe properly.

"Don't ever humiliate me in front of her! Do you hear me!?"

I nod my head and they both left me alone on the ground. Sure, I wanted to defend myself from that point on but I couldn't.

•••

That's my daily life inside school, everyone. After that beating from Sting and Laxus, I went home with a bruised lip, a few other new bruises showed up, making my older ones look like they never even faded away.