Don't Touch Me!: Chapter 14

Hahahaha...I want to die. *period cramps are starting* send help. I'm also sick. Fml.

**

Lucy

It's official. Natsu and I have broken up.

I thought we were gonna last long...apparently not.

I cried myself to sleep last night. I was at my own apartment, worrying and crying about Natsu.

But, I guess you can say that I deserve it.

I have done that stupid bet with Sting. I deserve all of his hatred.

"Wait, you two broke up!? Pfff, hahaha!!" Sting says, laughing.

"Shut up. Just promise me that you'll stop bullying him. I did your stupid bet already." I said, sniffing.

"Puh-lease. I wanted you to break up with him! Not the opposite. I'm gonna continue to bully him–"

"What!? Why!? Why are you going to continue in making him suffer!? He's already been through enough, Sting!! Just leave him alone, for Mavis's sake!!" I shouted, my blood boiling in anger.

"And what could have possibly happened to him–"

"His little sister died!! She died from being kidnapped and raped! She was beaten! I wanted to be there for Natsu but he wanted me to leave because he was going insane and he didn't wanted to hurt me! There are voices in his head telling him to murder. He's holding back, Sting!" I shouted, pushing Sting and walking away.

"What? His sister...died?" Sting asks, in total shock.

"Yes...and don't act like you care." I said, tears streaming down my cheeks.

He was speechless. But I didn't cared.

All I wanted was to see Natsu again, smiling and laughing.

"I love you, Lucy."

Remembering his words...it really seemed like he meant it.

"What did I even do to deserve a girl like you? You're just...so amazing."

Walking.

"You're beautiful."

Speed walking.

"You're perfect to me."

Bumped.

"Whoa, there! Watch out, Blondie." A guy with brown hair said.

"Uh...sorry." I said, and that was all I could say.

"Hey, you got a nice figure. Want to go to my place and ditch school?"

"No, I rather be in school than be stuck in a house with you." I said, glaring at me.

I tried to walk off but he grabs my arm and pushes me against the lockers.

I look at him surprised and he just smirks.

"Oh, please. My place is much more fun than school."

"What? No! And let go of me!!"

He suddenly started to lean in and I tried to push him off, but he's just too strong!

"Hey!! Back off!!" I said, feeling really uncomfortable.

"You heard the lady!"

Sting grabs the guy's hair and pulls him off, getting in the middle.

"Oh, fuck off, Sting! Since when do you have a heart?"