Therapy Session: Chapter 11

Previously on I'm Natsu Dragneel:

Natsu tries to commit suicide by jumping off Magnolia Hospital but Lucy stops him. Along stopping Natsu, she confesses her feelings.

They get together but an unexpected visitor comes. Wendy Dragneel.

"Please do me a favor and take care of Natsu when I'm not here."

"Of course."

Suddenly, Wendy receives hatred comments towards her brother at her school and she starves herself in order for her to die.

Natsu finds out. What's gonna happen next?

***

Natsu

"She was...starving herself. She wanted to die from the teasing and bullying." I said to Luce, and she gasps.

"Poor Wendy. She's suffering right now. And the comments aren't even about her." Lucy says, pouting sadly.

"But I'm thinking of doing something."

"And what's that?"

"I'm gonna take her to therapy. Maybe that'll calm her nerves down. She needs to talk to someone. She won't even talk to me." I replied.

"Therapy can change someone's life but it can also lead into making Wendy's condition worse. I hope she doesn't continue to kill herself." Lucy says, and I nodded.

Therapy is the right thing to do for Wendy. Either if she likes it or not.

I'm sorry, Wendy. But I'm signing you up.

***

"Where are we going?" Wendy asks, concerned.

We were in the car with Lucy taking her to see Dr. Carla at Medical Talk.

"Somewhere." Lucy replies, slowly turning the car to the right.

"What is that somewhere?" Wendy pushed, and I sighed.

"We're almost there, Wendy. That's all that matters." I said, looking out the window.

I felt bad that I haven't told her yet. But, if I have told her, she wouldn't agree to come.

She didn't reply afterwards and shrugs, looking out the window with a small pout.

I glance at Lucy and she looks at me with a worried expression.

I give her a reassuring smile and she accepts that, continuing to drive.

Suddenly, Lucy parks and I look out the window.

We're here.

The building was made out of bricks and it looks more like a coffee shop than a therapy.

"Okay, we're here, Wendy." Lucy says, smiling at Wendy.