Surgery: Chapter 20

I need to rant. Yes, Silver needs to fucking rant.
===

I am really getting annoyed at these people that have the urge to comment on my story saying:

"oh, what is wrong with you?"

"you're fucking heartless."

"this story was trash."

"i'm gonna report this book because it has a lot of traumatizing moments."

Those TYPES of comments are in I'm Lucy Heartfilia and some in Just Lucy because of the way how the story was written and how bad and sad the ending was.

Here is proof that I put in a warning in I'm Lucy Heartfilia description since the longest.

People STILL chose to read it and they have the urge to fucking say that this story had them traumatized

I understand that some of you are sensitive to these types of things but I specifically put in the description that it has angst and sadness. Don't get mad at me, get mad at yourself for reading it.

Here's this...person...who was being slightly disrespectful. I won't show the username but he/she commented on I'm Lucy Heartfilia in the last chapter.

 I won't show the username but he/she commented on I'm Lucy Heartfilia in the last chapter

Ahem, I feel like you're making it seem that I suddenly support suicide attempts. I don't!! I've been through depression quite a lot and I've had a rough past. People gotta understand that I'm not just writing this for fun. I'm writing these types of things so you guys can kind of see through how depression is like in other people's point of view.

For Lucy, depression was like as if it was turning her crazy. She had no hope whatsoever and her head was killing her.

This is my story and I get to do whatever the fuck I want. If you don't like it, get out!! GET. OUT. Leave! There's an exit! Shoo!

If you knew that things were getting a bit intense in the book, you should have stopped reading and carried on within your day.