Hold On: Chapter 16

Lucy

So, it's been almost two weeks since I've heard about Natsu. He hasn't came to school and has been in a status of 'disappearance.' in school.

I wonder how he's doing. Maybe I should go and visit him once in a while.

No. He doesn't want to see me anymore. He doesn't want my presence ever near him.

Plus, we broke up. I should probably just let it go.

Natsu doesn't deserve me. I met him because of a bet I made with Sting.

Sting proposed to me that he'll stop bullying him if I do his bet on dating Natsu. And so I did.

But I didn't know that in the process of trying to get to know him better would make me fall in love with him.

If there's a guy or a girl that's like Natsu at your school, talk to them. You can be the light and you can be the reason why they're living.

They could be your soulmate. They could be your best friend you've been wanting in your entire life. Just do it and make them feel loved.

They'd appreciate that.

You'll feel this gratitude just like I did with Natsu.

And if you're like Natsu...then keep your head high. Everything gets better.

God is putting you through this for a reason. And he's waiting on the perfect timing for you to meet someone really special.

I promise you.

Anyways, today I'm at the hospital 'cause I was feeling a bit too ill. I was vomiting and had major headaches. I had a nose bleed today in the morning and I knew that something was up.

Don't worry, I stopped cutting myself. I don't ever want to feel the pain of the cuts again...it wasn't even worth it.

"Lucy Heartfilia? I repeat, Lucy Heartfilia?" The nurse questions, and I stand up for her to see me.

She smiles and told me to follow her. I nodded and followed the pink haired nurse.

"Say, do you know what's wrong?" She asks, and I clear my throat.

"Uh, no. All I know is that I've been feeling a bit ill. I received major headaches and I vomited. This morning, I got a nose bleed. I had realized that something was wrong. That's why I'm here." I said, and she nodded.

"I see. Okay. Don't worry, I'll be sure to check you with your doctor, Capricorn." She says, and I nodded.

The nurse puts me inside a room and I sit down on the bed, the nurse setting down the clipboard on the table.

"So, you said that you vomited and had headaches, correct?"

"Yes."

"You also had a nosebleed this morning. Right?"

"That's correct."

"How many headaches have you had? For how many days have you had headaches?"

"Uh...possibly like three yesterday and two today. It began two days ago. The first day, my headache was really painful. I took painkillers but the headache never faded away." I replied, and she nodded.