WHATEVER TAKES ME BACK 2 - (LUKE HEMMINGS' FANFICTION)

Hi guys!!! I've missed writing sooooo much! I couldn't wait to update! I couldn't believe you wanted a second part, but i had ideas though, so here it is the first chapter :)

I'm gonna introduce some new characters, and maintain some old ones, so by now these are they:

Freddie Highmore- same name

Ash Stymest- same name

Francisco Lachowski- Dylan

Yu Hasebe- same name

Chanel Iman- same name

Charlotte

Luke Hemmings

Calum Hood

Ashton Irwin

Michael Clifford

Cassidy

I'm gonna be adding more characters as i write, but i guess it's good to have those ones at the beginning :)

I also wanted to tell you that i'm not going to follow 5SOS' real time-line as i had tried in the first part, so maybe brand new songs that haven't been even recorded in a studio version appear earlier than others songs that they've been playing for long 

I hope you enjoy this new part :) i love you so much! xx <3

-

-

Chapter 1

“Alex, seriously, stop pushing me!” I joked pushing Alex back. Alex and I had been pushing each other through London’s streets for about 1 hour already. It had been so long since I had last seen him. He had gone back to Baltimore and he had also been touring the world for a while.

“I will stop whe-“ He shut quiet and turned to see better what was there.

“What are you loo-“ I understood.

5SOS IN KOKO!

In that exact moment my phone vibrated. A text. When I moved to the UK I changed my number because Luke wouldn’t stop calling, and that was enough of heartbreak. I decided to open the text, looking once more at the sign.

‘------------! I’ve been missing you! =) playing in KOKO on Friday! Wanna come and check on us? xx Cal’

“What happens?” Alex asked and I showed him the text. “Well, what are you gonna do?” He asked. Good question Alex.

-

“Charlotte, are you home?” I asked through my phone. It was late already, and I had left Alex at his hotel. Charlotte had become my best friend since I arrived to London. She was Spanish, but I couldn’t pronounce her name, so I just called her Charlotte. She was the best girl I had ever known. Sometimes I felt bad because Laura and Sally were amazing, but Charlotte was over them, no idea how could that be.

“Yeah, wanna come over?” She asked. I spent most of the time in her house. I hated being at mine. Having to move in with my mom was the worst experience I had. Well, that wasn’t true. It was so much worse when she hit me. At least she didn’t now. Now she tried to act like the best mother, but it wouldn’t work out.

“Yeah.” I answered and we said our goodbyes. I walked as fast as I could through the empty streets. I hated that it was just 10PM and London looked deserted. I finally arrived. I knocked at the door.

“Hi --------! What’s wrong?” She asked while I stepped in.

“I got a text, from Calum.” I answered sitting down on the sofa, and leaving the phone on the table in front of it. I looked at the phone and held my head in my hands. I wasn’t ready for that. I didn’t know if I should go and see how my boys were. I wanted so bad.

“I’m coming back in a second.” She said and disappeared into her kitchen. I was over Luke. I knew I was, but I was too scared of going to the concert and that when I saw him, everything fell down.

“Hey, ----------.” I saw Dylan coming in shirtless. Charlotte had a keeper. Dylan was tremendously hot, and having him shirtless in front of me and not paying attention to him had been a challenge at the beginning, but I got used to his hotness. I felt like Dylan didn’t have anything else but his muscles, his cute face and that he was polite. He wasn’t stupid though. He was sweet, but I sometimes felt like he was cheating on Charlotte. I never told her so, but I always doubted him.

“Hi Dylan. Are you leaving?” I asked not meaning to be rude.

“Yeah, is it too cold outside?” He asked. It was early May. I hated it being so cold as I felt it.

“Yeah, well for me it’s always cold in here.” I said shrugging.

“Ok, thanks.” He said putting his t-shirt on. Charlotte walked in and they kissed lightly before he left.

“Did I interrupt?” I asked. I really thought they were having a serious make-out session.

“No, just the same as always.” She said shrugging. “Ok, so tell me.”

“Ok, I was walking with Alex, and I saw this huge sign with ‘5SOS IN KOKO!’ written, and right then, I got this text from Calum.” I explained and passed the phone over to her.

“So what are you gonna do?” She asked.

“I don’t know. It has been almost one year and half, I mean… I’m over Luke, but I don’t want him to appear in front of me and mess everything up. I don’t want to feel weak in front of him.” I said holding my head again.

“C’mon, -------. They are hot, and they have some really cool songs.” Charlotte said.

“What?” What was she talking about, I had never showed her a picture or a song.

“C’mon ---------. Since you told me he played in 5SOS I looked them up in youtube! I was too curious! The four of them are damn hot.” She said and went back to the kitchen a second. When she came back she handed me a banana and strawberry smoothie and sat beside me. How she had done that so quickly?

“Have you followed them since then?” I asked, I couldn’t believe she knew who they were.

“Yeah… I mean… They are great.” She felt like she had betrayed me, but she hadn’t.

“I just…” I sighed. I didn’t know what to do.

“Just go for god’s sake! That’s the only way you’ll know you’re over him!” She said taking a sip of her smoothie. She was right. I couldn’t let this opportunity go. I needed to know if I was really over Luke.

‘CALUM!!! Missed you too! Sure! Can I take a friend? Xx : ) ----------’

………………………………………………….………………………………………………….