Chapter 23

Chapter 23

“Hey Luke, how are you doing?” I said as I opened my house’s front door. He was holding two packages.

“Fine, can I come in?” He asked and then I realised I was staring at him in a weird way.

“Oh, yeah, c’mon.” I said closing the door after he came in. “So what are these?” I asked taking one of the (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=100222774) packages in my arms. I started walking upstairs and Luke followed me in silence. When we entered my room and finally left both packages on the floor he decided to talk.

“Well, that was heavy!” He said acting like he was taking his sweat away. We both laughed and he bit his lip. Why did he look so hot? “These are disguises! We have to dress up! I wanna be Batman!”

“Hey! I wanna be Batman! I am Batman!” I complained.

“Yeah, so because you’re Batman every single day, maybe I could be Batman tonight? Please?” He asked and pouted. Oh god… don’t look at him, ------------. Just don’t.

“Okay… fine.” I finally said. Damn it! “So who am I gonna dress up like?” Luke didn’t answer. He just smiled. Was he laughing at me? He finally opened the one package that wasn’t filled with Batman’s suit. “You just didn’t… Oh my fucking god, Luke!” I started laughing as I rose the biggest penguin disguise I had ever seen. “I want to try it on!” I said running into the bathroom and changing. Okay. Wow. I looked ridiculous, but it was so funny. I was trying not to laugh when I went out of the bathroom and saw a really hot blue-eyed Batman starring at me. Fucking hell. This was going to be difficult. Inside that suit it was really hot, and it was summer, and Luke was the hottest human on Earth. “I was staring wasn’t I?” I giggled as I checked Luke once more.

“Yep, but I was doing pretty much the same.” He chuckled and looked at me from a closer point. “You look so damn cute.” He said spinning me around.

“Thank you. You look super hot.” I smiled and bit my lip. Why was I going to lie?

“Thank you.”

-

-

Luke had been driving for about 30 minutes. He didn’t know where he was driving. He was just looking for something but he wouldn’t tell me what.

“There it is!” Luke said taking one of the road’s exit to a mall. Was he going to take me shopping after this? He parked the car in the mall’s underground parking and smiled again. Okay, this was getting creepy.

“So… what are we gonna do now?” I asked as I put on my penguin’s head hat on.

“We are gonna do silent plays in front of the security cameras.” Luke said.

“What?” What had he just say? How could he have that imagination? Oh my god…

“C’mon! It’s gonna be fun!” He said getting off the car. I followed him and he found the first camera. “You ready?”

“Sure!” I said as I walked up so the camera was filming me. I started walking like a penguin and looked at Luke. He was giggling uncontrollably. I loved his laugh and his smile. I started acting all suspicious and joining my fingers like Mr Burns would have done during The Simpsons. Suddenly Luke jumped in the scene and started acting like he was threatening me or something, so I acted scared and ran to the next camera I saw so we could continue with the play. The security guard must be having a laugh at that moment.

-

When we were back at the first camera after running in our disguises through the entire mall, Luke and I were almost finishing with the silent play. People had stared at us in a funny way, but we were just laughing and having fun. So there we were, in front of the first and last camera, acting like Batman had done all his job and I was losing. Batman had made me fall in love, yes. I was trying to push him away lightly, but finally our lips matched, and there was the end. The end of an autobiographic play. It was funny. I was trying not to fall in love with Luke, but I guess I finally did, again. I always tried not to. He had hurt me, but he had mended me. He was a good and a bad part of my life. If I had to take both or none, I’d take both, because I’d at least have lived all those great moments. Those moments were worth it. These moments were worth it. This moment was worth it. He pulled away and grabbed my hand, so we were walking back to the car.

“Game over.” He said as he started driving away.

-

-

“Cream and chocolate ice-cream for me, what about you?” Luke asked while we ordered still in our costumes.

“Same for me.” I smiled while the girl handed us the ice creams. She seemed annoyed. Maybe she wanted to flirt with Luke or something? Guess what? No way! Luke wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked out the shop and started having a walk. The beach looked beautiful from there. In one week or so it’d be New Year’s Eve. I couldn’t wait to see the fireworks. It’d be beautiful. After staying in my room during the last seconds of last year had been enough. I wanted to watch the fireworks. I needed to. “I had a lot of fun tonight.”

“Me too, I had always wanted to do that.” Luke said licking his ice cream once more.

I didn’t feel like going back to the UK. Fuck. Maybe I shouldn’t have thought that.

………………………………………………….………………………………………………….…………………………………

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :-) 

the next chapter is gonna be pretty long, not because a lot is going on, but just because there's a lot of music in it! i just hope you'll enjoy that one too

ilysm! Whatever Takes Me Back (first part) has almos 50,000 reads! thank you soooo much for every read, vote and comment! xx <3