Chapter 3

“We have an apartment here, for the time we are around.” Ashton explained while we walked through London. Luke was walking after us. He was quiet at the back and I didn’t want to make him uncomfortable or anything.

“That’s cool, but I doubt that you are able to live there without breaking anything.” I joked although I knew it was true.

“Hey! We’ve only broken a wardrobe!” Michael said.

“WHAT!?! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN HERE?!?!” Charlotte asked shocked.

“Two nights…” Calum answered rubbing the back of his neck.

“I feel like their mom, so I had to fix that.” Cassidy said shrugging.

-

They opened the door, and it was quite big. They had one room for each one, although I thought that one was free because Cassidy would sleep with Calum.

“Want a beer?” Calum asked.

“Hey you! I said no alcohol! Plus there are two underages here! I don’t know about Charlotte, sorry.” Ashton complained.

“Yeah, whatever, bring one for each one.” Michael said from the living room. There were two huge sofas and I sat next to Cassidy.

“Guys, I think I’m going to my room, I’ll come back in a sec.” Luke said and left.

When Calum came back he sat next to me and handed me a beer. People started talking, but two hours later Cassidy went to bed, Ashton and Mike went to their rooms. I was alone with Charlotte and Calum.

“I think I’m leaving guys, my mom will be mad.” Charlotte said and left. Luke hadn’t come back.

“Calum, I have questions.” I said and he nodded. “What happened with Laura and Sally?” I asked.

“Well… Sally and Laura are ok. Laura broke up with Ashton, but Ash still loves her. I think he’s over her though, and that he just loves her like a sister. I don’t know… Michael and Sally broke up, but when we go back they act like a couple, and when we leave they act like friends, so it’s something weird. I guess it’s ok though.” Calum said taking another sip of his beer.

“I haven’t talked to them. I miss them.” I said taking a sip of my own.

“Yeah, they miss you too.” Calum said looking down. “I think you should talk with Luke.”

“I don’t know Cal…” I said rubbing the back of my neck.

“Just try.” He got up and left to his room. I was alone in the living room. What should I do? Maybe he was sleeping. I decided to have a look. I got up. I felt my heart race. I opened the door slowly, and saw a dark room, with a glass wall. I saw Luke’s figure looking through the window. London was there, wide-awake in lights, but no one in the streets. I didn’t say anything. I looked at him focused.

“------------?” He asked looking at me.

“Hey…” I said and walked over to him. “I think we need to talk.”

“Yeah…” Luke said and sat on his bed. I sat next to him, but we both faced the glass. “I’m sorry for what I did, ---------.”

“I guess.” I said after feeling a stabbing pain in my chest. “I’m sorry I didn’t talk to you during all this time. I’ve missed you.” I admitted although I had tried to keep those words in they had escaped my throat.

“I’ve missed you too. At least you knew where to find me, where to call...” He whispered. I turned to look at him. His lip piercing was there and it felt weird. His eyes were shining, but I guessed he was just trying to keep his tears in.

“My fault… But you have to understand me Luke. I loved you and you cheated on me. I trusted you.” I said and I broke. A tear escaped my eyes this time.

Luke’s POV

“My fault… But you have to understand me Luke. I loved you and you cheated on me. I trusted you.” ---------- said. My chest hurt. I was finding great difficulties to speak at this point. Wait… I turned to look at her, and she was crying. I tried to sweep her tear away, but she pushed my hand away. “Luke, I loved you, and you only messed around.”

“I loved you too. I mean… I don’t know if you’ve moved on… I felt like this could have worked if I ever saw you again… wherever you were…” I whispered. I felt she was becoming weak. I didn’t want her to feel weak, because I knew I was weaker than her now.

“Luke, that wouldn’t have worked.” --------- answered. I had been holding the tears in, but I turned to face the brick wall and a tear fell. I swept it away before she could see it, or notice.

“That’s what I hate the most… you don’t think we can work things out…” I tried to say as clearly as possible.

“We can’t work things out all the time. Sometimes things break, and it’s better to throw them away.” She answered. --------- was becoming more confident now, as I grew weaker and weaker. We stayed quiet for 5 minutes, looking through the window.

“Can we start all over again?” I asked.

“We can try.” --------- answered.

“I prefer that than nothing.” I hugged her and she hugged me back. It was a light hug, but I felt better with it. I wanted to be at least friends with ---------. Maybe one day everything turned back right.

………………………………………………….………………………………………………….…………………………………

Short chapterrrr!! :) i think for this second part, at least for the beginning, i'm just going to ask for 50 reads to update! (i'm eager to update all the time lol) hahaha ilysm xx <3