Chapter 4

“Hi! Have you talked with Luke?” Calum asked through the phone.

“Yeah, why?” I asked while I prepared a coffee.

“Just because Luke is half happy half depressed.” He explained back.

“I told him that I loved him back then and that he betrayed me, and that we could start over. Just being friends, don’t get me wrong.” I said pouring it in a mug.

“Hey, ----------. I’m not gonna be here today. I’ll come back tomorrow’s afternoon.” My mom said and left. I nodded to myself. I loved it when I was alone at home.

“Who was that?” I heard the voice on the phone ask.

“My mom.” I answered taking the sugar and a tea spoon.

“Is everything alright?” Calum was worried now.

“Yeah, there’s nobody at home today, do you wanna come over? All of you.” I asked moving the spoon, trying to dissolve everything.

“Yeah! Sure! I’ll bring a twister! See you at 5!” He answered and hung up. A twister? The game? Lol. Yeah. It was going to be a great afternoon.

-

“HI GUYS!” I said opening the door and welcoming everyone in. I hugged all of them, including Luke, trying to make it the less awkward we could. When I turned around Calum was already putting the twister in place. I laughed and helped him. “Do you want me to order pizza?”

“YEAH!!!” They all shouted at the same time.

-

“Ok, ----------. Put your right hand on red.” Cassidy directed. Ok. That was a really awkward situation. Luke and I were the only two left, and I was struggling under him not to fall.

“Done!” I shouted reaching my hand to the spot.

“Luke, now move your left hand to a blue spot.” He put his hand up from a yellow spot and tickled me.

“LUKE! FUCK YOU!” I said between laughs, but he put his hand on right place.

“Ok, guys, this is boring.” Ashton said. “Can I gossip around?”

“Yeah!” I said and Mike, Calum, Cassidy, and Ash left. “We have to finish this Luke.” I said taking the wheel and moving it.

“Yeah, there can only be one left.” He said challengingly. “Ok, so put your left foot on yellow.” I did so, almost falling.

“Your turn. Right foot on red.” I said. He tried to do so but he failed, falling over me. We laughed and our eyes matched. His chest was on mine, and his legs at both sides of me. I felt his breath on my face. My god. He was damn hot. But I felt weak. Why was he here making me fall again? I didn’t want to. I wasn’t going to. But my god… his lips. His eyes. His breath… Everything was mixed. I felt his nose touch mine. We were too close. I couldn’t think clear enough now. Fuck, he smelt good…

“Hey --------! You still have that cool gui-“ Calum asked coming in the living room. Luke moved back and I turned to face Calum. “Oh, sorry.” He turned around and left.

“Well…” I said and looked back at Luke. He rubbed the back of his neck and I got up. I thanked Calum for coming in, just in the right moment, not out loud though. I couldn’t let Luke back in. I followed them into my room, leaving Luke alone.

-

“Hey guys! Pizzas are here!” I said when I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and grabbed some money. I opened the door and a boy was standing there. He had to be around our age.