Chapter 5

Chapter 5

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BANG! CRASH! Using my snow and wind I throw the alarm clock across the room, making it crash into the wall with a bang and a crash. I said I couldn't wait till Monday to go to school but I never said I'd enjoy waking up and getting ready for it.

Sighing I hop out of bed and get changed into a light blue shirt, jeans, and black flats. Throwing my black leather jacket on. Oh ya, and I put on my small, black hand gloves. Don't need to freeze somebody's butt off.

Sticking my phone in my pocket I head over to the bathroom to brush my teeth and comb my hair. I put on light lip gloss and light blue eyeshadow also.

Once done I hurry down stairs and grab some breakfast. Downing my Cheerios, I sling my backpack over my shoulder and grab my truck keys heading out the door and locking it behind me.

I head out to my truck and start it. Pulling out I head down the road toward the high school, humming my favorite song on the radio, A Thousand Years.

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone,
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer
One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more.

By the time the song was over I was pulling into the schools parking lot and parking.

Turning off my truck I stick my two keys onto my snowflake necklace that my mom got me when I was born. It's real pretty, real silver with small rhinestones on the tips of the snowflakes points.

I have a small tattoo just like it circling both my wrists that I cover each day with makeup foundation.

Sighing I grab my backpack and hop out of my truck. I can't help but look toward the Cullen's who are watching me. Haven't they ever heard it's rude to stair?

I mean really, were they locked up in a house like me for centuries and are freakin clueless? I was locked up in a house for awhile but at least I taught myself. Ugh, vampires.

Probably becoming fascinated with me like every other vampire. By the Goddess Nyx, I should probably just stick a whole website up about me so vampires can go check me out and I won't have the million dollar questions every time I meet a damn vampire.

I laugh quietly to myself and turn and head up to the school.

That might actually be an idea. A website about Icesis Frozen, just for vampires. Hahahahaha, I'm losin it.