Chapter 17

Chapter 17

I was going to die. I was going to die. He didn't really love me. Why couldn't I see. He just wanted the power, the whole kingdom was going to crumble. Where was Bella?

Many thoughts ran through my head as I sat on the floor leaning against the large doors. I had given up calling weakly for help a while ago. It was no use, no one was going to hear me and the door was locked.

I shivered and pulled my shawl closer to my body, rubbing my arms. If I made it out of this I was going to have to apologize to Bella and tell Carlisle about this. He would be very excited to learn about all this, and with Bella's help I'm sure he could write a whole book.

The Cullen's had to stay down in the center. I was the only one allowed in the castle and Kristof and Sven had left. I sighed sadly at the thought of them. I had no idea were Olaf is, I think he was wondering around the castle.

The door handle suddenly jingled and Olaf appeared. I smile slightly and he gasped, running over to me.

"Ok my goodness! What happened Anna?" Olaf bursts worriedly as he gathers things for a fire.

I shiver and moved closer. "Hans...Didn't.....Really love...Me." My teeth chatter and Olaf helps me the rest of the way to the fire.

Olaf stays by, mesmerized by the bright blazes.

"You better....Move. You'll melt." I say as the fire gives me little warmth.

Olaf smiles at me and holds himself up as he starts to slightly melt. "Some people are worth melting for."

He then bounds over to the window and pulls down a large ice sickle. He looks through it and out into the land like a telescope. He gasps happily.

"Kristof is coming here! And it must be important because he's coming fast." Olaf says.

Then a thought hits me making me smile widely.

"Olaf! Help me get out to him." I say struggling to stand as I fall back on my butt.

Olaf looks at me confused. "Why?" I give him a look. "Oh!" He smiles and claps happily as he moves to help me.