Chapter 16

Chapter 16

I closed my eyes and threw out my hands as the arrow came flying at my face. When the arrow doesn't hit me, I open my eyes to realize I stopped it with ice. I blink and glance up at, Weasels henchman? Or was Weselton? Nope, defiantly Weasel.

I glance over at one of them and throw out my hand, shooting out a large ice sickle. It hits part of the mans jacket, slamming him to the wall. I turn to the other and throw out a large ice pile and push him towards the edge of my castle.

Hans and all these men can go to hell. I came out here for a reason and it seems no matter where I go, people will always find me! Hans and the men were able to get in after shooting at Sharp, my snowman guard, and having him fall over the edge.

Not happy.

"Queen Bella!" Hans suddenly bursts through the door along with the rest of the men.

I don't glance back and keep my hold on the pushing the Weasel henchman, breathing heavily to keep my grip.

"Please, show them your not the monster they think you to be!" Hans pleads making me falter.

I glance back at him. His eyes pleading. I never trusted him, something was-still is-very off about him. It was one of the reasons I declined Anna and his wedding. But now, I can't help but think he's right. Maybe if I could just show them I'm not really a monster, they'd leave me alone.

These thoughts made me falter even more and I stopped pushing at the henchman. I was still a monster in a way. I was a vampire with two powers.

My eyes widen as I watch Hans suddenly run over and push at the henchman I have against the wall. Thanks to him, instead of the arrow hitting me, it flew and hit my chandelier. I drew in a sharp breath and ran.

I hit the ground and everything went black as I pretended to black out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once all the guards had left my cell I opened my eyes and sat up in a blink. I couldn't help but snort as I glanced down the chains they put on my hands. I would be able to get out of here in snap.

I glance out the window and gasped, feeling my face go even more paler than it is now. The whole place looked like a dark, winter wonderland. Every inch and everything was covered from head to toe in ice and snow.

I sighed and was just about to start freezing my chains when the door to my cell jingles and clicks. The brown wooden door opens to reveal Hans and a lantern. He enters and leaves the door open slightly.

"Please, can you undo it?" He asks gesturing towards the land outside the window.

I shook my head, venom welled up in my eyes.

"Don't you see? I can't! I don't know how!" I say softly. "Where's Anna? Please, you have to let me go! Tell them you have to let me go!"

He gave me a look of pity. "Anna has not returned. I will try my best." He turns and leaves, locking the door behind him.

I sigh in relief and glance down at my chains, taking one more look outside. Then I start freezing my chains, and the walls and door get covered in ice.