Chapter 15

Chapter 15

When Kristof said 'love experts', I thought he meant actual people. Not hunks of rocks that turned into troll things! They were even trying to get me and him together! Honestly as much I would just love too, no.

The thought would have made me blush for if I was not a vampire. But, still. Bella's power is gonna kill me, I just know it if we don't fix it. It's not like I want white hair either at such a young age.

So here we are, in the middle of the trolls song of a Fixer upper. It's sweet and nice but, it's driving me insane!

"True love brings out the best!

Everyone's a bit of a fixer-upper,

That's what it's all about!" All the trolls sing.

"Father!"

"Sister!"

"Brother!"

"We need each other

To raise us up and round us out.

Everyone's a bit of a fixer-upper,

But when push comes to shove." All the trolls sing.

"The only fixer-upper fixer

That can fix a fixer-upper is," Olaf sings. He's not helping.

"True! true!

True, true, true!

Love (True love)

Love, love, love, love, love

Love! (True love!)

True..." Trolls sing

"Do you, Anna, take Kristoff to be your troll-fully wedded-" A troll dressed as a priest starts.

"Wait, what?!" I screech.

"You're getting married!" The troll priest says bluntly.

"Love!" The trolls finish.

It's then like something smacks into me making me fall. Kristof quickly moves and grabs me before I fall to the ground. He calls out for someone and an older troll comes rolling up.

"She's been hit by her sister, dark magic here." The old one says.

"Can you do anything?!" Kristof asks frantically.

The old troll shakes his head. "If was a hit to the head, yes. But only true love can stop this now."

Alice groans. "Oh for shits sake! Lets just get this over with! I am actually freezing here! Freezing! God, I hate your sister." Alice yells.

I flinch and Kristof pulls me up onto Sven. "Hans!" I say suddenly as Kristof pulls Sven along, away from the trolls.

"What?" Kristof asks, the Cullen's not to far behind us.

"Hans, true love." I say and put my arms around myself.

"Oh." Kristof says. "So to the kingdom." He says and hops on Sven with me.

We're soon racing down the mountain toward my kingdom, still frozen solid where Hans is. The Cullen's running next to us. Kristof looks genially surprised but probably has me more on his mind because he ignores them after a moment.

I just hope Hans is there. I don't know what will happen if I die and he's left leader. I mean, I'm sure he's doing a great job right now but, it's not his kingdom to rule. We're not even married! I can thank my sister for that.

Speaking of Bella, I can't help but wonder what's happening to her now as we arrive at the gates of Arendelle.

_____________________________

Song to the side!!----------->

I just want to note also, that anytime there's a song going on I'm gonna put the music video to the side. I'll probably also put the ending and when Bella unfreezes the kingdom because those are my favorite parts!