Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I was breathing heavily once I finished yelling at Anna. She just doesn't understand, nobody does. They'll all get hurt, vampire or not. It's happened before, I accidentally froze another vampire. I was in shock and guilt for days.

I turned quickly when I heard Anna gasp and sink to the floor. A man, with blonde hair and dressed for the cold comes running in along with the Cullen's.

I narrow my eyes. Of course they would be here.

"Anna, you need to leave. And take your friends with you." I say firmly keeping my hands close to me.

The Cullen's eyes widen slightly as they take in my appearance. I happen to catch Jasper's eyes but quickly advert my gaze back to Anna and the blonde dude.

"I'm not leaving without you." She says and starts to take a step forward but the blonde man grabs her arm and stops her. Thank you dude.

"Anna." He says looking around the ice room. The walls look like they're about to crack and are making the sounds. This is not unusual, this part of the room changes colors with my emotions.

"Yes. You are." I say and throw my hands out towards the ground.

Since learning Olaf was alive, I figured that I could make anything happen. Even a giant snow monster come alive.

The giant snow monster grew to be about 36 feet tall. Everyone gasped and backed away slightly.

The monster, who I am going to now call Sharp, picks them all up and takes them down to the main area where I know he probably throw them out the door.

It would have been nice to keep Olaf, but I wanted to be alone. And I didn't want them to be pissed at me for keeping Olaf. I had a bad feeling we would be meeting again, but under bad circumstances.

I watched from the ledge as Sharp threw everyone to the other side of the mountain. Poor Olaf became three pieces landing on a snow covered rock.

Anna look ticked. "It is not nice to throw people!" Anna yells getting ready to throw a snow ball at Sharp.

My eyes widen and I'm about to stop her when the blonde dude grabs her telling her to calm down. After a moment she seems calm, but then turns around and throws the snowball at Sharp.

I face palm my forehead as Sharp roars and starts chasing after them. I happen to catch Jasper's eye somehow again before they're all gone.

I doubt the monster will ever be able to catch them, but at least they're gone and away from me. They'll get hurt by me.

But apparently, at the moment, those were the least of my problems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song to the side!