Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I stayed quiet as I hunched behind a large rock at the top of the waterfall waiting for the vamp to appear. I knew I was probably overreacting a bit, but can you blame me? My life has not been a slice of ice.

I held my breath as Jasper appeared in the clearing. He looked around, his eyes widening as he takes in the beauty of the place. It didn't take much to make it look like a tropical arena.

He takes a few steps and starts to seem like he was looking for something. It was obviously me, but there ain't no way in hell I'm showing myself unless he actually catches my sent since I blocked my emotions.

I unclench my hands and slip my gloves back on. Suddenly his head snaps in my direction and he narrows his eyes.

"Who's there? Show yourself." He snaps. Ok, not the most hospitality type but whatever. I snort and roll my eyes at myself.

I stand and hope on the rock, my hair flys around my face in the cool night breeze. Jasper's eyes widen slightly and he makes a small O with his mouth.

"Now that's not very nice Whitlock." I say sweetly and smirk before flipping myself off the rock and land on the opposite side of the river from him.

"Bella?" He says but it comes out more like a question.

"Yep, the one and only cowboy." I say smirking.

"Y-you-" He stutters. I roll my eyes.

"Ya, I talk. Ironic ain't it." I say sarcastically. Jasper doesn't do anything seeming speechless.
I sigh and am about to take a step on the water when I stop myself. I smacked my self mentally. I almost just gave away that I have another power! I huff and take a step back. I lean down and leap to the other side of the pond where Jasper is as still as stone.

I land next to him and smirk. Lets snap him out of it shall we.

I tackle him to the ground and he blinks as if coming out from a dream. When he realizes I have him under me he moves and I'm suddenly under him. He glares at me.

"What the hell?" He asks incredulous. I hold back a laugh at the expression on his and just shrug and grin.

I throw out my shield making him fly off me and land a few feet away. I sit up and grin as I watch him fly up to his feet and glare at me again.

"What the hell?" He asks again. I just shrug from my sitting position. This was actually kinda fun.

"Chill Whitlock. Have some fun." I say smirking. He just rolls his eyes.

I stand suddenly and blur away to the top of the waterfall again. He looks around in shock at how fast I moved and try's to find me.
I move again and hop myself on his back making him jump. I laugh out loud evilly.

"God Bells, news flash next time." He says. I snort.

"Ok news flash," I lean toward his ear. "Your it!" I yell and hop off his back blurring away.

I hear him groan and curse and I can't help but laugh and move quicker. I can hear his footsteps behind me as we get closer to the house.

I stop suddenly and put my arm out making him skid to a stop. The others are back so I put up my shield and look at him. He frowns and gives me a confused look.

"Not a word about what happened or where that place is." I say firmly before pulling down my shield and stalking toward the house. After a moment I hear his footsteps behind me.

I walk inside and go stand near Peter and Char. Everyone watches as I do and I give them a slight glare.
Peter looks at me and smirks and I scowl at him. What the hell does that freak have up his sleeve now?

"Hey Major!" Peter says cheerfully, a bit to cheerfully. Jasper seems to notice and gives Peter a look.

"Peter." Jasper warns. Peter grins.

"What?" He asks innocently. Jasper glares at him and jerks his head outside.

Peter stands and practically skips toward the door. I think he's been hanging around Alice way to long already.
Jasper follows and you soon hear footsteps as the run to talk privately. Good luck getting any info Jasper. I have to threaten to kill him and burn his prize collection of old cowboy hats to make him talk.

"I'm going to my room." I mutter and give Char a quick smile before heading up the stairs.
I walk down the hall and turn left opening my door. I step in and quickly shut it. My room looked like Antarctica and I really didn't want anyone seeing it.

I sat on my bed and just stared at the snowflake covered ceiling for a while.

It must had been hours when I heard someone knock on my door. At first I ignored them before they started banging harder.

"Bella." I heard Jasper say. I quickly shot up and moved toward the door making sure it stayed shut.

"What?!" I snapped.

"There's someone at the door." He says before Peter calls him and he goes back down stairs. Bless you Peter.
I poke my head out double checking and make my way down the stairs. Everyone's sitting in the living room and Peter and Char are seeming a bit paler than usual.

I swallowed and make my way toward the door. I looked through the peep hole and about had a vampire attack. There, standing at the door was one of the guards from Arendelle.

"Damn, shit, hell!" I yell and open the door. The guard looks nervous and hands me a small envelope.

"Isabella." He says and nods his head slightly before walking away.

"ARRRGGGHHH!" I scream slamming the door and storm towards the living room where everyone is looking slightly panicked.

In one swift motion I quickly open the letter and scan it. Just as I thought, I crumple the letter and throw it in the fire.
I knew it, they wanted me back. They had gotten over the fact they thought I was a monster and they wanted me. They needed someone to rule.

I'll give them someone to rule alright. And it ain't going to be me.

"Bella?" Peter asks. I take a deep breath and turn to Anna, my expression hard. I didn't give a crap that she was only 17, it's a year away from 18.

"Anna, get your butt back to Arendelle. You need to take over." I say. She opens her mouth slightly in surprise and confusion.

"How do you know about that?" Carlisle asks. I spin on my heel toward him.

"She's my sister moron!" I snapped. His eyes widen in surprise.

"Izzy!" Anna says and grins. She goes to hug me but I take a step back.

"Stay away." I say. She frowns.

"Why? You left me! You lied to me! And you blocked me out!" She yells.

"I did it to protect you!" I yell back.

"And your still wearing those damn gloves!" She yells and snatches one off. Oh shiz. I see it all happening over again.

"Anna, give me my glove." I say calmly.

"Izzy, why?!" She's still yelling. Peter and Char start to look panicked and the others don't know what to think. They don't remember me as Icesis from school.

"Please Isabella!" She try's again.

"No!" I yell and my hand comes out and ice sticks up from the ground. Oh just great.

"OH MY GOD!" Emmett and Anna both scream. I feel déjà vu as I pull my hands toward my chest. I look at Anna and she's looking at me in shock.

"Go to Arendelle." I say before I blur away. That's it, I almost hurt people again. I'm not getting better, it's getting worse. I almost hurt Anna. Oh god.

I run faster and faster before I find myself in Arendelle on top of the mountains.

What the hell? I frown as I look around. This place is a frozen cubical. It can't be because of me, can it?

I sigh and move as I come to a cliff. There's another mountain on the other side and I throw out my hands making a bridge. As I step onto it it becomes ice. I grin.
Well then, I'll just make another great big castle and live out here. Will they ever find me here?