Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Have you ever heard the song '99 problems'? Well, if you have, then you'll know what I'm talking about.

I have 99 problems, and Bella, the large, monster snow man, and being hit by Bella are 3 of those 99 problems.

We all ran like hell away from the large monster, Olaf laughing as he rolled down, caught up in a big roll of snow.

He was very close on our heels. We probably would have been able to run faster, but Kristof couldn't run as fast as us and we didn't want him to know, just yet.

"Is your sister always this......closed off? Rude?" Rosalie asks coming to run next to me.

"I still do not understand how those girls can run in heels." Kristof mutters a few feet away from us.

I glance at Rose's feet and Alice's, before glancing back at Rose. "Closed off yes but honestly, I don't know, I hardly even know her." I say shrugging.

Rose frowns but nods. I never told them the whole story about how I lived with Bella, practically blocking me away her whole life. I never understood until now. And it kinda makes me ticked off.

"Jump!" Kristof says and he hops over the edge of the cliff.

I skid to a stop and look over the edge at him. Is he insane?!

Olaf jumps after him, and after a moments hesitation I jump next. Followed by everyone else.

We scream to act out the human part and all land with a thud as we smash through the snow.

One by one, our heads pop out and we look up to see the monster looking over the ledge at us. I stick my tongue out at him.

"Real mature, Anna." Kristof says rolling his eyes. I just glare at him and we all start pulling out of the snow.

"And stay gone!" The monster booms before turning around and probably heading back to Bella's castle to report.

Kristof gasps. "Oh my gosh, Anna! Your hair!" He says and my hands fly up to my hair.

"What's wrong?!"

"It-it's white!" He says and I roll my eyes.

"Obviously. I've had it this whole time, since birth remember?" I say.

He shakes his head. "No, it's turning more white." He says and I glance at the Cullen's for their conformation.

They all look at me and nod, wide eyed.

"Does it look ok?!" I asks examining it.

"Uh-ya." Kristof says and I look at him.

Olaf raises his head to get closer to us. "You hesitated." He points out.

"No I didn't!" Kristof says quickly.

"Whatever you say, Sven." Olaf says as he attaches his head back to his body.

"It must have happened when Bella hit you." Kristof says as he heads over to Sven and pulls him along.

"Come on, I know someone who can help." We speed walk to catch up. "This has happened before, I've seen it be removed."

"Who, your love experts?" I tease.

He sighs. "Yes, them. Now come on." He says and we all follow him to met his little love expert friends.