3

"Anger, hatred, and bitterness are lethal poisons. They cause a slow, painful emotional death that only you suffer. Self-destruction will never defeat an enemy or create justice."

-James Patterson-

~~~

Sun rises brightly.
Birds chirping cheerfully.
And the moms around the neighbourhood start to wake up their kids by yelling loudly.

What a lovely Saturday morning.

Soomin

Sigh. I ended up staying up all night without even shutting my eyes for a split second. I can't sleep. Wait... let me revise that. I don't wanna sleep.

Lately, I've chosen to spend my nights in his room just to rummage through his treasured box filled with his odd collections or his old school bag just to laugh at his stupid doodling on his math textbook. I thought it would cure my longing for him, but it only deepens the old wound. I'm dying.

People say time will heal any wound, but in my case, this wound is getting worse as time goes by, as well as my hatred toward that boy, Min Yoongi.

They said he was innocent.
They said he was doing the right thing.
And he said nothing.

He said nothing because he knew that I witnessed everything he did.
And people tend to believe what they see instead of what other people say.

I'm fully aware that this hatred has consumed me, changed me into such a grudging person, but nothing can fix me. Not even his stupid persistent acts he has been doing for me.

"Soomin.."

I snapped out of my thoughts once I heard my mom call me from outside my room. I suddenly remembered my rude attitude towards her last night. I ran to the door to see her peaceful smile painted on her beautiful face. It surely calmed my nerves.

"Have a nice sleep?" she asked.

I hesitantly nodded my head and gave her a slight smile. "Mom... about last night..."

"Ssst! Go wash yourself or else your dad will eat up your favorite breakfast."

With lightning speed, I burst into my bathroom and did my morning routine before running to the dining table where my dad was about to shove a forkful of chocolate pancake made by my mom.

"That's mine!"

"Ey~ a bite won't hurt," he said, letting go of the fork which I grabbed.

"No, a bowl of oatmeal is more than enough for your health, Dad," I smirked as I chewed my pancake happily. Good food is always my thing, especially the ones made by my wonderful mom. My wonder woman.

"Ok then, please enjoy your power breakfast until its last piece. Because you need a lot of energy to help me wash our car. I haven't washed it since last week, for your info."

"Wha- Dad!"

~~~

🎶🎶
humchineun neoye nunbiche
ipsureun bajjak mareuji
oraenmane neukkyeoboneun ireon tteollim
ireojido jeoreojido mothae na
🎶🎶

"Ugh... what the hell," Yoongi groaned as loud music suddenly blared from outside, disturbing his peaceful sleep, which had only started an hour ago.

🎶🎶
Ibami da gagi jeone
nan neol nae pum ane weonae
Real love?

I think I wanna just
gomingomin hajima Hey!
🎶🎶

"Judas Priest!" he pulled his comforter up to his head harshly, trying to hush the loud sound. But instead of getting lower, the sound only grew worse as an inhuman voice started to sing along.

"era moreugetda I Love y'all
era moreugetda I Love y'all
Girl I wanna get do~~~~wn!!"

Yoongi infuriatingly kicked his comforter and harshly opened his bedroom window.

"Yah!!!" he yelled at the source of the disturbing sound while trying so hard to open his shutted-eyes.

"Sorry, Yoongi! I'm just about to ask her to lower the volume,"

Yoongi instantly opened his eyes. It was Mr. Kim's voice who responded his yelling.

"O-oh, good morning, Mr. Kim... I'm sorry... I thought," Yoongi awkwardly stuttered and then shifted his gaze to the culprit standing behind Mr. Kim with a hose in her right hand.

Car washing, huh?

"Need help?" Yoongi coldly asked her, which was met with a deadly glare. If a glare could kill a man, then Yoongi probably would have gone to the afterlife.

It should have been a hurtful moment for him, but somehow it made him chuckle.

"What should I do to your silly sister?" He said while crawling back to his bed right when he heard a buzzing sound from his phone.

"God..Can't you let me sleep?" he whined as he picked it up.

Incoming Call
Hoseok

Accept || Decline

What?

Can't I get a warmer
morning greeting
from my beloved hyung?

Warmer my ass

Too salty for a suga

What do you want?

Jamming at our studio,
7 p.m, tonight, deal?

Deal

Grea-

Oh wait, tonight you said?
Sorry, cannot

Oh..come on!
It's been a while hyung!
Don't tell me it's
because of her

Why are you asking if
you already know the answer

Oh God..
Can't you have a life?!"

This is my life

Call ended
¤¤¤