36

"I turned out liking you more than I originally planned"

-Anonymous-
~~~~~

"What is with this thunderstorm in the middle of spring?!" Namjoon irritably shouted as he stomped into the very familiar pink room to see the guy who was most likely to know the answer to his question.

As expected, there he was, sitting calmly on his couch while charismatically sipping his cup of tea. Slightly frowning from the noises made by the man standing in front of him, he closed his eyes and swayed his hand, which was holding the cup, in such a way that ordered the noisy one to shut up and take a seat.

"Hush," he ordered, still closing his eyes.

Knowing that nothing could distract Kim Seokjin from his morning "cup of tea" routine, Namjoon was only able to defeatly heave a deep sigh while rolling his eyes. He impatiently tapped his foot on the parquet floor, waiting for Seokjin to finish his last sip.

"Done?"

Sighing, Seokjin placed the emptied cup on top of the table before pointing at his mirror, tilting his head a little as if he was instructing Namjoon to take a look at it without even saying a word.

"Your mirror? Why? Wait- don't tell me that the reason behind this messy weather is-" Namjoon hurriedly walked toward the mirror and almost choked on his own saliva as he saw what the mirror had shown.

"Why the fudge is Taehyung biting Jungkook's thigh under that table?!"

~~~

Soomin almost dropped her cup when a sudden loud crash was heard from outside the coffee shop. Both Jimin and she, who were in the middle of a conversation at the counter, blinked rapidly as they checked out the already darkened sky from the entrance.

"Weird," Jimin mumbled at the unexpected change in today's weather. Distracted from the gloomy sky above them, Jimin and Soomin whipped their heads in unison as another loud sound was heard, but this one came from inside.

"Yah! What are you both doing?!"

Eyes gawking at the rare sight happening at one table, which consisted of two familiar faces, Jimin ran to approach the table. As for Soomin, she was frozen in her spot, witnessing the scene of Jungkook screaming in pain while trying to detach V's bite from his thigh.

"I'm sorry! I take back my words about her! Aargh, get off! Get off!!"

Still trying to register what was happening with the boys, Soomin once again almost dropped her cup as a loud bang was heard when someone slammed the entrance door harshly.

"What the fuc-" Initially wanting to throw the cup at the rude customer who just entered the coffee shop, she aborted the mission as she saw the culprit. She was paralyzed by the sight of a man that she unknowingly longed to see for weeks. Her tiny heart was insanely hammering, which made her grip on her cup become tighter. Trying to tame her wild heartbeat, she lightly patted her chest. Yet, the attempt was immediately considered a failure when a hoarse and raspy voice came out from his thin lips. The voice that she had been waiting to hear these days.

"Give me a towel."

He coldly said to the waiter behind the counter while wiping his watery face in such an upset manner. Soomin secretly eyed him from the very end of the counter and found that he was drenched from head to toe.