-Seven Lucky Gods-

"In Japanese mythology, the Seven Lucky Gods or Seven Gods of Fortune (七 福神, shichifukujin in Japanese) are believed to grant good luck and often have their place in netsuke engravings or in other representations.

They all began as remote and impersonal gods, but gradually became much closer canonical figures for certain professions and Japanese arts. During the course of its history, the mutual influence between gods has created confusion about which of them was the patron of certain professions. The worship of this group of gods is also due to the importance of the number seven in Japan, which is supposedly a bearer of good luck" - Source (of course) Wikipedia (I'm such a typical student who worship this site lmao)

The Seven Lucky Gods:

Ebisu, He is the god of prosperity and wealth in business, and of abundance in crops, cereals and food in general. 

Daikokuten, He is the god of commerce and prosperity. There are other characteristics which have also been attributed to him, such as being the patron of cooks, farmers, bankers, and protector of crops.

Bishamonten, He is the god of fortune in war and battles, also associated with authority and dignity. He is the protector of those who follow the rules and behave appropriately.

Benzaiten, She was given the attributes of talent, beauty and music among others.

Fukurokuju, He is the god of wisdom, luck, longevity, wealth and happiness. He is the only god who was said to have the ability to resurrect the dead.

Jurōjin, He is the god of the elderly and longevity.

Hotei, He is the god of fortune, guardian of the children, patron of diviners and barmen, and also the god of popularity.

As had been clearly stated on Chapter 21, our mysterious beings - Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon & Jeon Jungkook- were the three of seven souls who were somehow choosen as the descendants of seven lucky gods.

On Chapter 34, it was revealed that Kim Seokjin was Fukurokuju's descendant while Kim Namjoon was Bishamonten's. It hasn't been explicitely stated about Jeon Jungkook, but perhaps, from the description above, could you guess which one was he? (Wink wonk)

Last but not least, Kim Taehyung, you could find out about him on the second book. So please, go ahead and check it out by yourself. (Shameless promotion).

The myth is one of many inspirations I got for this story. I took it as the baseline to define what spiritual beings they were. Please note that all of the things I wrote about their acts etc were all my imagination (which I'm sure that it was 100% untrue lmao).

Soooo, that's my little elaboration about my imaginary Seokjin, Namjoon, Jungkook & Taehyung.
Feel free to ask if you still confuse about my messy writing lol.

Once again, thanks for supporting this story!

Love,

_SugaRush_

Xoxoxoxox