41 - Last Chapter

"Love myself, love yourself"
-Kim Namjoon-
~~~~~

..You make me realize of how much I like you. I really like you to the extent that it hurts so much when I think about you..

"Min PD-nim, you need to stop doing that, seriously."

"And you should stop intruding into my office just like that." The annoyed young man put his glasses down as he slid a crumpled paper he had read before into the drawer of his desk.

"What do you want?" he asked coldly.

Sighed. "To remind you of the scheduled appointment at 5."

"I know, now leave." He put the glasses back and checked his watch, still one hour left before the schedule. He thought.

"Throw away that letter," said the intruder bluntly.

Snapped from his thoughts, he instantly looked at his uninvited companion as he heard the unexpected words that had been said boldly without any warning.

"Who are you to tell me this?"

"It's been 7 years for God's sake!"

"Park Jimin, are you done? You better get back and help Hoseok with those new kids than chirping those nonsense things. I'm going now." He grabbed his black leather jacket as he left the room.

Being left without any expected response from his friend - Min Yoongi, Jimin was beyond frustrated over Yoongi's current state. But not only Park Jimin, there were two other distant friends who were as frustrated as him. Two boys who kept their eyes on Yoongi from afar.

~~~

"After 7 freaking years, Park Jimin finally has the guts to say the taboo words."

"Yeah, but I bet it won't change anything,"

Jungkook heaved a deep sigh as he sensed the desperation in Taehyung's voice.

"Why don't you just stop watching them, like she asked you that day?" Jungkook said, throwing a glance back at Yoongi, who was now running to his car because of the pouring rain.

"I can't, I just can't leave them like this. I can't leave her like this."

Flashback

Soomin was taken aback by Yoongi's sudden words. Paralyzed for a moment as she tried to digest them, the only thing she had said was a simple "oh." Smiling like an idiot, she did her best to hide her mental breakdown.

"New, uh, new job?" she asked, her voice noticeably shaking.

"Yeah," he replied, staring at the petite figure standing insecurely in front of him, biting her lower lip as she shifted her legs back and forth.

"Great, good luck then."

She gave him one last smile before patting his shoulder and walking backward to her house, waving continuously until she reached the front door. She didn't wait for him to say anything, feeling helpless in this situation. For someone whose first love story was as messed up as this, it was too much for her to cope with.