One

I've never felt more guilty in my life. I actually cheated on my girlfriend... With my male friend. Well okay, that's not surprising. I'm 100% gay and I've known that for a long time.

I groan as I look at my open textbook on my lap. Am I bad person for using her? I don't even like her like that and she says she loves me. I slam my textbook shut and lie back on my bed. I bury my face in my pillow and yell.

I should just tell her. Just tell her I'm gay and that I can't be with her. No, I can't do that. I yell again and then I hear my phone buzzing. I reach over and grab it.

"Hello?" I ask, my voice muffled by the pillow.

"Hi..." a raspy voice says. I scrunch my brows together in confusion.

"Who's this?" I question. I lift my head off the pillow fully and flip onto my back.

"It's a secret," he replies and I get a strange sense of deja vu. A smirk finds its way onto my face and let out a chuckle.

"I love secrets," I tell the masculine voice.

"I know."

I feel myself getting more confused but before I can question him he speaks.

"You probably don't remember calling me. You were really drunk last weekend," he tells me. I quickly piece everything together. I drunk dialed a stranger. Of course I did.

"Shit man, I'm sorry," I tell him.

"Don't worry about it. Since you called last time and told me a secret I thought I'd return the favor," he explains and I sit up quickly. I really love secrets and honestly his voice is hot. I try to imagine what he looks like and I can't find a proper image. I bet he's attractive.

"Okay, I'm all ears," I say excitedly. I hear him chuckle at my enthusiasm.

"I just need to get it off my chest. It's worse than yours," he sighs and I groan. I don't even know what I told him.

"Tell me your secret and then tell me what I told you."

"You only said that you cheated with your friend and mines bad. Really bad."

"What is it?! You're killing me!" I exclaim loudly.

"I slept with my teacher to get a better grade," he rushes out.

I freeze and I don't even know what to say to this guy.

"Well shit. Was it at least good sex?" I ask because what else can I say. I hear him let out a laugh.

"No, it was terrible," he informs me. I make a sound of disappointment and then glance back to my textbook.

"I have to go, person," I say, "Call me whenever you need to confess your sins."

"Same to you."

"Oh and call me 'L'," I tell him. I don't want him to know my name, I like the whole mysterious thing. Plus my name starts with an L. L for Louis.

"Call me 'H'," he replies. I smile into my phone.

"I will definitely call you," I tell him and then I click the end button. I look at my screen with a huge grin.

This is the start of a wonderfully twisted friendship.