Fourteen

The drive back to town is short and comfortable. Harry holds my hand the whole way and we talk easily about nothing.

Once we arrive in town and I see all the people I move my hand from Harry's and scratch the back of my neck. I place it back in my lap after and I notice Harry look down at my lap briefly.

"So where do you want to go? I'll take you anywhere," I smile at him and he's slow to return it but he does.

"I don't know. How about we walk around and find a place," he says. I hum in agreement and patiently wait as he parks his car.

We climb out and he comes to walk next to me. We don't hold hands, but we walk close together. Unnecessarily close.

We watch as people stumble down the busy streets. It's Friday night and most people are out partying and having the times of their lives.

"This place looks nice," Harry points out. It's a small restaurant and not many people fill the seats.

We enter and are immediately seated in the back. It's a small booth and it's hidden away from everyone. I like it a lot and once the waitress leaves I take Harry's hand again.

"What do you want?" I ask and he furrows his brows while scanning the menu.

"I don't know. Probably just a classic burger and fries, you?"

"I'll probably do the same. With a chocolate shake," I add and he gives me a cute dimpled smile.

I can't help myself as I lean forward and connect my lips with his. Ever since I kissed him at the fair I can't seem to stop.

He doesn't complain and kisses me back easily. His lips fit with mine so well and he tastes sweet. God, this boy.

"I'm sorry to interrupt," a feminine voice says. I pull away quickly and feel my cheeks heat up. I look at Harry and also see him blushing. I feel so stupid and I want to explain it to her. I cant believe I kissed him here. What if people saw?

"Can I get you two something to drink?" she asks, seemingly unfazed by the two kissing boys.

"A chocolate shake and..." I trail off looking at Harry waiting to see what he wants.

"I'll just have water," he replies quietly. She nods and turns to leave again. I clear my throat and look down at the table. I can't believe she caught us.

"You okay?" Harry asks and I look up.

"Yeah. Let's just save the kissing and stuff for later," I tell him and he gives a jerky nod of his head. I relax slightly and look around the place.

No one seems to be looking at us so hopefully none of them saw.

"So. This is probably personal, but I'm curious... How many people have you been with?" Harry asks and I look at him with wide eyes. Is that something you can ask on the first date?

"You don't have to answer if you're uncomfortable... I'm just curious," he mumbles and something about he way he says it catches me off guard.

"Oh my god are you a virgin?" I whisper yell. Harry's head shoots up and I swear he's going to yell, but instead he laughs.

"What? No! Who's a virgin in university?" he laughs and I feel myself relax again.

"Good. And to answer your question um.. 2 girls and 4 guys," I say and I feel my cheeks turn red because it's not a lot, but to me it is.

"That's not as bad as I thought," he replies and I furrow my brows.

"Did you think I was some slut?" I ask shocked and he gives me an amused shrug.