Thirteen

I walk next to Harry, but I don't hold his hand. I'm still nervous about coming out and I'm just not ready.

Harry doesn't seem to care and he's blabbing on about going on the roller coaster ten times. I smile and let him continue because it's cute how excited he is.

We arrive at the entrance and Harry pays for our wrist bands. I feel guilty that he paid, but I'll buy us lunch and maybe dinner.

"What do you want to do first?" Harry asks and I look around. The sun is starting to raise higher into the sky and surprisingly the park is actually filled with people. I glance around and furrow my brows trying to decide.

"It's early so let's do something easy," I tell him and he nods. He's also looking around the park and he turns to me and smiles.

"Bumper cars?" he asks eagerly.

"Sure. Lead the way," I reply and he grabs my wrist, dragging me behind him.

We arrive at the bumper cars area and Harry stops just short of the line. I look up at him and give him a confused look.

"Why did you stop? We're not in line," I say and he grins.

"Secrets first," he tells me and I sigh and look at the line. It's starting to fill up.

"Okay. I think your roommate is hot," I tell him and his face drains of color.

"What?!" he exclaims and I can't help but laugh.

"Yeah. He's quite fit. So secret?" I ask with raised brows and Harry sighs. He rubs his hand over his face and seems to be trying to get his thoughts together.

"I'd never kissed a girl until this year," he says and I chuckle.

"It's kind of gross isn't it? With the lipstick and everything," I reply and Harry shrugs, moving into the line.

"You actually like my roommate?" Harry whispers and I look up at him. He's deep in thought and I can't read his expression.

"No. I just think he's attractive."

"Do you think I'm attractive?" he asks and his voice is so soft I almost miss it.

"Of course I do," I tell him and that seems to lighten his mood.

"Am I better looking than Niall?" he asks and I chuckle at him.

"I think you are," I tell him and that takes him right back to being bubbly and happy.

"Who was the girl you kissed?" I ask and his face goes bright red.

"My teacher," he mumbles and I can feel my eyes widen. I forgot about Harry screwing his teacher.

"Now I understand why it was bad sex," I say, "It wasn't up the ass."

Harry chokes and I keep a straight face as the man asks to see our bracelets. We show him and then quickly enter the little area. I choose a green car and Harry picks a yellow one.

"You're going down, H," I yell across the small area and he shakes his head.

"I don't think so," he yells back. The man just rolls his eyes and turns on the cars.

There's parents and children in the area driving around. I bump into a few of them but my main goal is to bump Harry.

He seems to be avoiding me, but I continue my chase. I hear him laugh every time someone bumps him and it makes my heart swell.

He's so cute.

I finally reach him and I bump his car from behind. He slowly turns it around so we're head to head.