Three

I went to a late dinner and movie last night with Eleanor and now I'm exhausted. I can't handle class on a good day, so today is going to be unbearable.

The teacher is groaning on and on about some old time author and I'm chugging back coffee to keep my eyes open. The guy in front of me is drooling on his desk and I pull out my phone and take a quick picture of it. I'm silently laughing at this poor guy as I send the picture to Liam and Zayn.

As the message sends I can't help but feel the need to text H as well. I quickly open his contact and send him the picture too. I'm drumming my fingers and bouncing my knee as I wait for a reply. I'm bored out of my mind and I know one of those three will entertain me. My phone lights up and I grin as I unlock the screen quickly.

From Liam: Stop taking stalker pictures and focus in class you twat.

I scowl at my phone and don't bother replying to Liam. He's probably hungover and cranky. I continue to wait for a message, specifically from H. As time goes by slowly I give up and try to pay attention again.

The guy in front of me is now not only drooling but snoring. I cover my mouth and try to bite back the laugh that wants to escape. Should I wake him up? I don't want him to get in trouble. I quietly stretch my leg forward and kick his chair. He doesn't budge so I kick it again, with a bit more force.

The guy lifts his head up and turns to stare at me. He has drool on his chin and his bleach blonde hair is messy on the one side. I bite my lip so I don't laugh and look at him in amusement.

"Why are you kicking my seat?"

"Sorry, mate, but I didn't want you to get in trouble for sleeping. Your snoring isn't that quiet and um... You have drool on your chin," I whisper at him. His eyes go wide as he wipes his chin, cheeks pink in embarrassment. He mumbles something quick and then turns around to face the teacher. I laugh silently to myself and do the same.

I'm about to fall asleep when my phone lights up again. I reach for it and check to see who it is. My mind wakes up when I see it's from H.

From H: That's my roommate. Awkward.

I look over my phone and see that his roommates copying notes. I examine his pale skin, blonde hair and I noticed he had blue eyes. He was definitely attractive, but I can't admit that. Instead I'll change the topic.

To H: Want to know a secret? I only like school for the parties.

From H: Want to know a secret? Same.

To H: Maybe we could party together sometime?

I smile at the idea of meeting the mystery boy. We both decided last night that we wouldn't tell each other what we looked like or anything. The only things we knew about each other were personal and emotional, and I liked it.

From H: I don't think so. I'm too cool for you.

I roll my eyes. My fingers dance over my phone as I try and decide what to reply with.

"Mr. Tomlinson, I hope you are not texting in my class," Mrs. Osmond calls out. I feel my face go red as the class turns to look at me.

"Of course not, Mrs. Osmond, just checking the time," I lie smoothly. She gives me a look of disbelief before she goes back to talking. I listen for a couple minutes before I pull out my phone and send out one last text.

To H: Can't talk. You got me in trouble.

I place my phone down and try to listen to whatever she's talking about but when my phone lights up I can't help but look at the message.

From H: I'm sorry. Talk later?

I can't help the giant smile that takes over my face. I don't know why I'm so excited that he wants to talk to me, but the idea fills me happiness.

To H: Of course! Can't wait.