Chapter 3 - Vampires?

Chapter 3 ~ Vampires?

After saying goodbye to the O2L guys, went into Andrea's car and this time, I turn the ignition on and I start driving home. We had an amazing time at Vidcon and right now, we're so exhausted. But I have to focus on the road while I'm driving.

Once we arrived home, I opened the door for them and we sat on the couch.

"Thank you so much girls for inviting me to Vidcon! I had an amazing time!" I said hugging them.

"You're welcome. Glad you had an amazing time!" Andrea said.

We pulled back and we started to talk about so many moments at Vidcon, including meeting Our2ndLife. Then Andrea started to bring up the whole vampire subject.

"So NatKat, have you ever heard of vampires?" Andrea asked.

"Yeah but I heard that vampires don't exist." I said.

"Actually, vampires exist" Jenn said.

I don't know what's their point. I've heard of vampires but I heard that they don't exist. I've seen them watching The Vampire Diaries and they're both are hooked up with that show. I would rather watch Nickelodeon shows than watching The Vampire Diaries. Ah, watching Nickelodeon shows make me feel like I'm a kid.

"You girls think that vampires exist cuz you girls have been watching The Vampire Diaries all the time" I said.

"True, but we found out the Our2ndLife guys are vampires" Andrea said

"How did you girls know?" I asked.

"When we met O2L at Vidcon, Andrea and I noticed that they have sharp fangs, red eyes, and white pale skin. Plus, while you were hugging Connor, he was smelling you and he was going to bite you, but good thing Andrea had to pull you away from him" Jenn said.

"Pfft I don't believe you girls. Anyway I'm going to bed. Goodnight" I said getting up and going upstairs to my room.

"Goodnight! By the time you get bitten by Connor, you're gonna believe us!" Jenn yelled.

I closed my bedroom door and I took off my shoes and change my clothes to my pjs. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I'm done brushing my teeth, I went back to my bedroom and lay down on my bed. Then I fell asleep.

(End of chapter 3 ~😋)