Chapter 4 - Getting Ready

I woke up to a phone call. The ringtone is playing Someone, which I love that song. When I looked at my phone, it was from Connor. I don't remember giving him my phone number. It was probably Andrea who give him my phone number. So I answered the phone.

~~~Phone Convo~~~

Me: Good morning Connor!

Connor: Good morning Natalie! How did you sleep?

Me: I slept really good. You?

Connor: same. So do you girls want to hang out here in the O2L house?

Me: sure

Connor: ok see ya later!

Me: you too!

Connor: bye!

Me: bye!

~~~End of Phone Convo~~~

I went downstairs to the living room to see Jenn and Andrea eating their breakfast while they're watching The Vampire Diaries.

"Morning NatKat" they said.

"Morning" I said.

"Your breakfast is on the table" Jenn said.

"Oh okay thanks" I said.

"So where are we gonna hang out with the O2L guys?" Andrea asked.

"At their house" I said taking a bite of the omelet.

"Okay so after breakfast we're getting ready" Jenn said.

"Ok" I said.

Once I'm done eating my omelet, I put the plate and the fork on the sink. I went upstairs to the bathroom and I wash my face and brush my teeth. Then I went into my bedroom and closed the door. I changed my pjs and I wore a pink long-sleeve shirt with peace signs, a black skirt, and black leggings. Then I slipped on my black flats. I brushed my hair and I decided to keep my hair down, so I put on the bow-tie hair clip on. I put on deodorant and I spritzed myself with watermelon perfume. Then I went downstairs and saw Jenn and Andrea are sitting down on the couch watching The Vampire Diaries. Good thing they're already dressed up.

"You're ready Natalie?" Andrea said.

"Yep" I said.

"Ok let's go!" Jenn said.

Jenn and Andrea got up and I opened the door for them and this time, it's Jenn's turn to drive. We went into my car and she turns on the ignition on and starts driving to the O2L house.

(End of Chapter 4 ~😋)