Chapter 5 - Falling in Love

Chapter 5 ~ Falling in Love

While Jenn is driving, I've started to develop strong feelings for Connor. I can't help but stare at his gorgeous face, his sparkling green eyes which hypnotized me, and his dirty blonde hair, it's so amazing! Ever since I hugged Connor at Vidcon yesterday, my heart just skips a beat and watching his videos and also the Our2ndLife videos on YouTube just made me smile. Yup, I'm falling in love with him.

Once we arrived at the O2L house, Andrea rang the doorbell. We saw Ricky coming towards the door and opened it for us after she rang the doorbell.

"Hey girls!" Ricky said hugging Jenn, then Andrea, and lastly, me.

"Hey Ricky!" We said as we pulled away.

"Where's Sam and Trevor?" I asked.

"They left and went back to their houses" Ricky said.

Jenn and Andrea took off their shoes and put it next to the door. I did the same. We followed Ricky to his room but I hear Connor and Jc having a conversation in Jc's room. I ignored it and went into Ricky's room.

~~~Connor's POV~~~

I heard Natalie, Jenn, and Andrea came in and followed Ricky to his room. Ever since I watched Natalie's videos on YouTube and met her at Vidcon, I started to develop strong feelings for her. I've been thinking about her all the time and I can't get her off of my mind. I'm in love with her but I don't know if she feels the same. So I had to have a conversation with Jc.

"Connor, all you gonna do is tell Natalie that you're in love with her" Jc said.

"But what if she doesn't feel the same?" I asked

"Don't worry, I'm sure she feels the same. She has been fangirling over us since she moved here in LA with Jenn and Andrea." Jc said.

"Okay but what if she finds out that I'm a vampire and I bit her neck? I asked.

"When you're telling her that you're in love with her, do not tell her that you're a vampire or bite her neck. Jenn and Andrea knows that we're vampires including Kian, Ricky, Sam, and Trevor." Jc said.

"Oh ok. Thanks for the advice." I said.

"You're welcome" Jc said.

I left Jc's room and went into Ricky's room. I see Ricky taking a selfie with Andrea, Jenn, and Natalie.

"Oh hey Connor!" Ricky said.

"Hey Ricky! Hey girls!" I said.

"Hey!" The girls said.

"What's up? Want to join us in a selfie?" Ricky said.

"No thanks. I just need to talk to Natalie" I said.

"Oooh! Are you're gonna sweet-talk Natalie?" Ricky said teasingly.

"No I just need to talk to her" I said as I blushed.

"Ookay she's all yours" Ricky said.

~~~End of POV~~~

"Ookay she's all yours" Ricky said.

I don't know what Ricky meant by "she's all yours"? Is Connor crushing on me? Does he feel the same about me? I got up and I followed Connor to his room and sat on his bed. His room is so nice and amazing!

"So what is it you wanna tell me?" I asked.

"Natalie, ever since I watched your videos on YouTube and met you at Vidcon. I've been thinking about you and I can't get you off of my mind. You're so beautiful and what I'm trying to say is that I'm in love with you and I don't know if you feel the same" Connor said.

Oh my gosh! I think I have butterflies in my stomach. I blushed.

"Oh Connor, I do feel the same!" I said.

Connor leans in and kissed me. I was shocked but I kissed back. It's like a spark coming off between us. Then we pulled back.

"Wow! You're really a good kisser!" Connor said.

"Thanks! You too!" I said.

"Thanks. So wanna go on a date with me?" Connor asked.

"Sure. At where?" I asked.

"At the Amusement Park." Connor said.

"Ok. When are we going?" I said.

"Tonight at 6:00" Connor said.

"Hey NatKat, time to go!" I heard Jenn yell.

"Oh gotta go, see ya tonight" I said.

"You too" Connor said.

"Bye" I said kissing his cheek and left his room.

"Bye" Connor said.

(End of Chapter 5 ~😋)