Chapter 19 - Teen Wolf Has A Crush On Me

Chapter 19 ~ Teen Wolf Has A Crush On Me

As hours went by fast and it's already midnight and Jenn, Andrea, and I are in my room watching Connor's video, 25 Animal Impersonations, which is my favorite. We all laughed and laughed and laughed until we're all out of breath. Once we finished watching his video and recovered from dying in laughter, Jenn started to bring up about this teenage werewolf, Matthew to me. "So Natalie, why does Matt like you?"

"I-I don't know. I don't even know him" I said.

"Plus, he's 3 years younger than you Natalie" Andrea said. "There's no way that a werewolf can like or date a vampire. It's impossible!"

"Age is not a number Andrea. I doesn't matter if a guy younger than a girl can date her. And it's possible that a werewolf can like a vampire. I used to watch Wizards of Waverly Place when I was like 12 and the episode when a werewolf boy has a crush on a wizard" Jenn said.

"Okay girls, I don't know who this 'Matt' dude is, but what is your point?" I asked. "I'm dating Connor, not crushing on Matt. Matt is part of Jack's pack and I wouldn't date a werewolf. Werewolves are predators and I don't wanna die. That's why I'm trying to stay away from them. I hope that on Saturday, during the lunar eclipse, I won't get kidnapped by Jack and his pack, or the worst part, living in their place and being Matt's boyfriend for the rest of my life like in my nightmare"

"The point is, that he's crushing on you" Jenn said.

"I know that he's crushing on me and he may be thinking that I'm doing the same but, like I said, I'm dating Connor, not crushing on Matt. I'm not breaking up on Connor for that stinky Matt!" I said.

In 2 seconds, Jenn and Andrea started to burst in laughter.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You-you-you c-called Ma-Matthew stinky!" Jenn said while laughing.

"That's hilarious!" Andrea said.

"Well I describe him as stinky because in my dream, he kissed my cheek and I smelled his stinky scent" I said.

Jenn and Andrea kept laughing.

"It's true!" I said throwing my hands up in the air.

Jenn and Andrea started to recover from laughter and they started to yawn.

"So what's today and what time is it?" Andrea asked as she yawned.

"Today's Wednesday and it's past midnight. Plus, I'm tired. I'm going to bed. Goodnight girls" I said as I yawned.

"Goodnight Natalie!" They said leaving my bedroom and shut the door.

I changed my clothes to my pjs, went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and went to my bedroom and crawled to my bed and drifted to sleep.

(End of Chapter 19 ~😋)