Chapter 29 - A Huge Fight

Chapter 29 ~ A Huge Fight

~~|The Next Day|~~

I woke up sleeping on the floor of Matt's bedroom. I got myself back up, brushed my teeth in the bathroom, and grabbed my stuff and left the cave. Well I didn't say him goodbye cuz he's sleeping and I don't wanna disturb him, so I waved him goodbye and left.

On my way out of the forest, my eyes turn black. Looks like I'm hungry. So I caught a deer and ate him and drank his blood. It's soooo delicious! I thought to myself. When I arrived at the O2L house, Andrea opened the door for me and I went inside and saw Jenn and Stacy sitting on the couch watching The Vampire Diaries.

"Hey NatKat, did you have fun at Jack and the pack's cave last night?" Andrea asked.

"Yeah. I played truth or dare with them and...." I said nervously.

"And what happened? Did you kiss someone? Did you said "PÜMA!"?" Jenn asked.

"No it was Nash who said that and I kinda kissed someone cuz I was dared to. But, you girls better not tell Connor about this" I said.

"Alright, we won't tell Connor" Stacy said.

"You girls won't tell me what?" Connor said walking in.

"That uh.... We love the movie Divergent! Yeah!" I said.

"Oh my gosh me too! That movie is sooo amazing!" Connor said then he went from a happy Connor to a concerned Connor. "Wait a minute, why are you girls talking about truth or dares when I walked in? You girls are liars!"

"Yeah we lied. We were actually talking about truth or dares" Stacy said. "And Natalie did a dare"

"A dare? What kind of dare did she do?" Connor asked.

Uh oh. I can't tell him that I kissed Matt. That will break his heart. I can't lie to him. He will not believe me. Well there's only one thing I must do: tell him the truth.

"Well I kissed someone" I said.

"Who did you kiss?!" Connor said in an anger tone.

"SHEKISSEDMATT" Stacy said quickly and a little loud.

"STACY!" I yelled.

"Sorry" Stacy said.

"Wait, can you say it slowly? I can't understand you" Connor said.

I sighed. Well it's time that the truth will set me free I guess. "Connor, I know you may not like this, but I kissed Matt last night"

I closed my eyes, hoping he won't yell at me or hit me. When I opened my eyes, I can see Connor furious. He clenched his fists. I hope he won't punch my face for being a cheater.

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU CHEATED ON ME! I AM YOUR BOYFRIEND, NOT HIM!" Connor yelled, looking at me in the eyes.

"But-"

I was cut off by Connor.

"JUST SAVE IT! NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!! WE ARE THROUGH!! I HOPE YOURE HAPPY WITH MATT" Connor snapped and then he's about to punch me.

"NO!" Jenn yelled touching his fist and used her power, making him scream in pain.

I stormed out of the O2L house, bursting in tears and went to Jenn, Andrea, and my house. I was about to say that I was dared to kiss Matt, but Connor wouldn't let me talk. I could've chose truth over dare. My heart was shattered to pieces.

I went inside the house, ran upstairs, went to my bedroom. Slamming the door behind me and jumped on my bed crying on the pillows for hours and hours.

~~~Connor's POV~~~

I felt the pain on my fists, thanks to Jenn. I can't believe Natalie did this to me. She's mine, not his. Now I'm heartbroken, Jenn, Andrea, and Stacy had to start this conversation that I don't wanna get involved.

"Connor did you even realize what you did?!" Andrea snapped.

"Well it's her fault she did that to my heart!" I snapped back.

"Well you didn't get the chance to let her speak. What she was trying to say is that last night, she was playing truth or dare with Jack and his pack and she was dared to kiss Matthew. But Matt and Natalie were now friends. I know that's like more than friends but Natalie was trying to say that she's not doing that again. You may be thinking that she doesn't have to do that, but she's only doing that for Matt's friends and that's it. Matt and Natalie are not meant to be. Plus, she loves you more than him. You and Natalie are truly meant to be. That's why you're her mate. I can predict that in two years, you and Natalie are gonna be married and be happy together. So you have to apologize to her" Stacy said looking at me in the eyes.

I looked at my bracelet closely. I noticed a 'C' carved into the broken heart below the boy. Natalie has the other half and I'm pretty sure she has an 'N' carved into the other half below the girl and then it says 'Forever'. Huh, I didn't notice that. Wait a minute, 'C' represents the first letter of my name and the 'N' represents the first letter of her name. Then it says 'Forever' after it. If I put my heart piece and her heart piece together, then it should say 'C & N Forever ♡'.

Tears started to form in my eyes. Oh my god! Stacy's right, Natalie and I are truly meant to be. I gotta apologize to her! It's all my fault for not giving her the chance to speak. I stormed out of the O2L house and went to Jenn, Andrea, and Natalie's house and knocked on the door. I hope Natalie opens the door.

~~~End of POV~~~

I heard a knock on the door and I wiped my tears off of my face, opened the bedroom door, went downstairs, and went to the door. I opened the door and realized...

It was Connor.

(End of Chapter 29 ~😋)