Chapter 11 - Vampire Like Us

Chapter 11 ~ Vampire Like Us

We pulled away and got started editing our videos. Once we upload it on YouTube and tweet about it, we heard a screaming noise coming from downstairs to the living room. We ran downstairs quickly to the living room and saw the guys plus Jenn and Andrea lying on Kian's lap unconscious.

"Oh my god! What happened to Andrea?!" I yelled.

"Is she okay?" Connor asked.

"I guess she's okay. I bit her cuz she wanted to become a vampire like us, well except Jenn. And I-" Kian got cut off by Jenn and said "hey! I wanted to become a vampire too! It's my dream!"

"Your dream is to become a vampire?" The guys asked.

"Yes. She and Andrea had been hooked on The Vampire Diaries a lot and it made them wanna become vampires. Since we're vampires, I guess they wanna join us" I said to the guys. Then I turned to Jenn and said "Hey Jenn, ask Jc to bite you so you can join us!"

"Okay" Jenn said. Then she turned to Jc and said "hey Jc, can you bite me so I can become a vampire like you guys?"

"Ummmm I don't know. I don't wanna hurt you" Jc said.

"Please?" Jenn said giving him a puppy dog face.

"Okay. Here goes" Jc said.

Jc's fangs showed up and sunk into her soft skin. He started biting Jenn and sucks her blood. While she's moaning in pain, Andrea slowly wakes up and saw him biting her.

"Oh, what happene- OH MY GOD! JC! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO JENN!?" Andrea yelled as Jc pulled away and Jenn became unconscious.

"Andrea, relax. She wants to become a vampire like us. She's gonna be alright" Ricky said.

"Okaay. Andrea, we're gonna carry Jenn to your car and I'm gonna get ready and we're gonna leave cuz it's already 7:00 pm" I said.

"Okay" Andrea said.

"Wait, I'll carry Jenn to your car" Jc said.

"Go ahead" Andrea said.

I went upstairs to Connor's room and change. I wore my dress that I wore yesterday and put my hair in a ponytail. I slip on my flats and put my makeup purse and camera in my purse. Then I went downstairs and kissed Connor and hug and said the guys goodbyes. I left the O2L house and went into Andrea's car. Before Andrea turned the ignition on, we saw Jc whispering to Jenn that he loves her.

"Jenn, I just wanna say that I love you and I hope you feel the same" Jc said as he kisses her as if he's the prince and Jenn is Snow White.

"Awwwww!" We said.

"I gotta go. Bye girls" Jc said.

"Bye" we said.

Andrea turns the ignition on and starts driving. While she's driving, Jenn slowly wakes up.

"What happened? Are we going home?" Jenn asked.

"Yes and before we left the O2L house, Jc says that he loves you and kissed you. I think you feel the same about him" I said.

"Oh. You know, I actually do feel the same about him. Ever since you moved in, I've started to develop feelings for Jc. But I'm too shy to tell him and I don't know how will he react if I said that I love him" Jenn said.

"Oh no wonder why you always dream about him in your sleep" Andrea said.

When we arrive home, we got out of the car and saw a mysterious woman that's sitting on our porch.

"Natalie Larsen, I've been expecting you and your friends" she said.

(End of Chapter 11 ~😋)