Chapter 16 - Something About The Pack

Chapter 16 ~ Something About The Pack

"Ricky, why does Jack and his pack wanna capture Natalie?" Andrea asked.

"Since Jack's slave, Rebecca unexpectedly got killed by a random vampire, he wants to make Natalie a slave. Since she has powers, Jack will take her powers so he will become stronger and Natalie will become weaker and no longer defend herself. And the worst part, one of his pack has a crush on her so she might be attacked by one of them if she tries to make a bad move" Ricky said.

"Who has a crush on my girl?!" Connor asked in a little loud, angry tone.

"Uhhhh it's a werewolf named Matthew, but his friends, even Jack called him Matt, I guess" Ricky said.

"Hold on, are you talking about Matthew Espinosa? That dude from Magcon?" Stacy said.

"You know him?" We asked.

"Unfortunately, yes. He's a teenage werewolf who gets all the girls cuz of his charms. Not only he's a werewolf, but Nash, Cameron, Taylor, and Carter are. Jack and Jack, Shawn, and Aaron are just vampires" Stacy said.

"So it's half of the Magcon boys are werewolves. Wait, who are the Magcon boys? Andrea asked.

"Magcon is a viner group that consists of 9 boys. Taylor, Matt, Carter, Cameron, Jack J, Jack G, Aaron, Shawn, and Nash" Stacy said.

"So about this 'Matt' dude, he better not touch my girl. If he does, I'm gonna beat him up until his bones are shattered" Connor said.

I started to hug him and he felt my embrace. I really love how protective he is. I plant a kiss on his cheek. Ricky, Stacy, Jenn, and Andrea said "awwwww!" to us. I really don't know anything about Magcon or even heard of it. At least half of the Magcon boys are vampires and the other half are werewolves. I hoped I won't be attacked by one of the Magcon Boys who are werewolves, especially that 'Matt' dude.

"How come Matt, Taylor, Carter, Nash, and Cameron are werewolves, but not Shawn, Jack squared-" Jenn gets cut off by Andrea. "Jack squared?"

"Yeah Jack J, and Jack G" Jenn said. "As I was saying, how come Matt, Taylor, Carter, Nash, and Cameron are werewolves, but not Shawn, Jack squared, and Aaron?"

"Last month when the Magcon boys bumped into Jack, Andrew, and Anthony, they took them into the forest when they're gonna transform them into werewolves. But Jack G, Jack J, Shawn, and Aaron didn't wanna become werewolves so they ran off and left the forest. When they finally the end of the forest, they unexpectedly got transformed into vampires. Matt, Nash, Cameron, Taylor, and Carter on the other hand, didn't and Jack, Andrew, and Anthony took them outside and they saw the full moon. They all started to howl and suddenly, they got transformed into werewolves and become part of Jack's pack" Stacy said.

"So Andrew and Anthony are part of his pack?" Andrea asked.

Stacy nodded.

"Stacy, we're you like spying on them?" Ricky and I said at the same time.

Stacy nodded again.

"Stacy, be careful. Jack and his pack have the ability to sniff. They can smell stuff. Werewolves are predators and if Jack or one of his pack smells your scent, he or one of them will track you down and be eaten for good" Ricky said.

"But us vampires can smell stuff" Connor said.

"I know" Ricky said.

Suddenly, I got a text from Jc:

From: Jc 😎☁️

Hey NatKat, tell Connor and Ricky that we have to go to Aaron's house cuz he and his vampire friends have a chat with us especially u cuz you're more important so u, Jenn, Andrea, and Stacy have to come with us.

"Who's that from?" Connor asked.

"It's from Jc. He said that we all have to come to Aaron's house cuz he and his vampire friends have a chat with us, especially me.

"Well let's go" Stacy said.

(End of Chapter 16 ~😋)