Chapter 7 - I'm a Vampire

Chapter 7 ~ I'm a Vampire

~~~Connor's POV~~~

I pulled away and noticed that Natalie fainted on my arms. Oh no, I didn't mean to bite her. I just can't control myself. I don't want Jenn and Andrea see her like this. They're gonna know that I bit her and they're gonna hate me. I have no choice but to take her to the O2L house. I hope my roomates/best friends don't notice her. I picked her up 'bridal style' and opened the passenger door and put her down. I went into the driver's door, turn on the ignition, and stars driving.

Once I arrived at the O2L house, I got out of my car and opened the passenger door and picked Natalie up 'bridal style' again and closed the passenger door. I went into the O2L house and went upstairs to my room and I set her down on my bed. I closed the door and I sat next to her on my bed.

Tears were streaming down my face. "Natalie, I'm so sorry I bit you. I-I didn't mean to. I-I love you and I don't w-wanna let you go so p-please don't die!" I sobbed.

~~~End of POV~~~

I hear Connor crying and said "Natalie, I'm so sorry I bit you. I-I didn't mean to. I-I love you and I don't w-wanna let you go so p-please don't die!"

I slowly woke up and quickly got up and I feel a little different. I looked around and saw Connor crying next to me.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Natalie! You're alive! And by the way, you're here in my room" Connor said hugging me.

"Oh ok" I said.

Connor sees me with a surprised look and said "Woah, you looked a little different".

"What? What do you mean?" I asked getting out of bed and looking at myself at the mirror. I noticed that I have red eyes, white pale skin, and sharp fangs.

"OH MY GOD!!! I'M A VAMPIRE!!! WHO TURNED ME INTO THIS?!" I yelled.

"Shhh. My roomates/best friends are sleeping. They don't wanna find out that you're a vampire. Plus, I'm a vampire and so is the rest of O2L and please don't get mad but I kinda turned you into a vampire" Connor said.

"I'm not mad. I kinda like it" I said.

"You do?" Connor asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"Well, I'm glad you liked it babe" Connor said kissing me.

I smiled. I kinda liked it in vampire form, but I don't want his roomates/best friends and my roomates/best friends find out that I'm a vampire. Jenn and Andrea were right all along. Vampires exist and Connor and the rest of O2L are vampires. I should've believe them.

"I guess I'm gonna sleep over tonight" I said.

"Yup. Here, you can use my pjs for tonight and I have an extra toothbrush in the bathroom under the sink" Connor said handing me his pjs.

"Thanks babe" I said kissing his cheek.

I went into the bathroom and changed my dress and took off my flats and put on the pjs that Connor let me use for tonight. I grabbed the toothbrush from under the sink and start brushing my teeth. Then I went into his room and crawled onto his bed.

"You look cute wearing my pjs" Connor said.

"Thanks" I said.

"Goodnight babe" Connor said kissing me.

"Goodnight" I said.

Connor turns off the lamp next to him and we both drifted to sleep.

(End of Chapter 7 ~😋)