Chapter 18 - Nightmare

Chapter 18 ~ Nightmare

After saying goodbye to Aaron, Shawn, Jack J, and Jack G, we all left the house. Jc, Sam, Kian, and Trevor went to Jc's car driving to the O2L house. Connor, Ricky, Stacy, Andrea, Jenn went to Ricky's car. While Ricky is driving to Jenn's, Andrea's, and my house, Connor puts his arm around my shoulder and I rested my head on his chest for the entire car ride. Once we arrived there, Jenn and Andrea say and hug goodbyes to Ricky, Stacy and Connor and I give Connor a kiss goodbye.

Jenn, Andrea, and I went inside the house and we take off our shoes. We all sat on the couch and Andrea turns on the tv. "So, what do you girls wanna watch?"

"Spongebob Squarepants" we said and Andrea turns flips the channel to Nick and watch it.

We used to love that show back when we're kids, and we still love that show. I even watch it with my little sister. When the commercial comes on, I started to drift to sleep while they were watching.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"Well hello there Natalie" An unfamiliar voice said behind me.

"Huh? Who goes there?" I asked anxiously.

I suddenly hear a lot of growling noises. When I turn around, there's no one behind me. I started to get creeped out and I feel like I should defend myself. Out of nowhere, a werewolf started to attack me from behind and I blacked out.

I slowly woke up with my hands tied behind a chair while I'm sitting on it. This place sorta looks like Jack's house. Suddenly, a group of guys walked towards me.

"Who-who are you guys?" I asked hoping it's not Jack and his stupid pack.

"Remember me, I'm Jack. ThatS0Jack. And this is my pack" Jack said.

Uh oh. This can't be! I thought to myself.

"What are you guys gonna do to me?" I asked nervously.

"We're gonna make you a slave and you're gonna obey our rules! If you break one our rules, you're gonna get a timeout. If you keep doing that, I shall take your powers. And also, you won't be able to see your pesky friends and roommates, even your smelly boyfriend. From now on, Matthew is your boyfriend. Matthew, kiss her cheek! Jack said as Matt obeyed him.

Matt started to walked towards me and plant a kiss on my cheek. I started to gross out by his stinky scent and I give him a stank face.

"Did you like it? Jack asked.

I shook my head.

"Well you should. You don't need your friends and roomates, even your boyfriend, Connor. You're gonna live with us for the rest of your life" Jack said.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" I yelled.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" I yelled.

"Natalie? Natalie? Natalie?" Jenn said trying to wake me up, which I did.

I sigh in relief, trying to calm myself down. "Did you just have a nightmare?" Andrea asked.

"Yeah" I said. "I was attacked by some werewolf behind me. Then I was at Jack's house with the pack and I was tied up to a chair. He said "we're gonna make you a slave and you're gonna obey our rules! If you break one of our rules, you're gonna get a timeout. If you keep doing that, I shall take your powers. And also, you won't be able to see your pesky friends and roommates, even your smelly boyfriend. From now on, Matthew is your boyfriend" and Matt went up to me and kissed me in the cheek and I give him a stank face cuz of his stinky scent. After that, Jack said that I'm gonna live with them for the rest of my life!"

Jenn and Andrea hugged me so tight. "We all don't wanna let you be with them, especially Connor" Andrea said.

"Don't worry, The O2L guys, Stacy, us, and even Connor got your back" Jenn said.

"Thanks girls" I said hugging back.

"No problem" Jenn and Andrea said at the same time and we pulled back and continued watching Spongebob Squarepants.

(End of Chapter 18 ~😋)