Chapter 10 - Making YouTube Videos

Chapter 10 ~ Making YouTube Videos

We went into Connor's room, grabs his camera, and we set it up. Jenn came in to his room and said "hey NatKat, here's your camera"

"Thanks" I said taking the camera.

I sat on the floor next to Connor and he turns the camera on and press record, he say his intro:

"Hey what's up you guys?" Then he continued. "So I'm here with my amazing and beautiful girlfriend, Natalie"

"Heyyyy!" I said as I was blushing and waving at the camera.

"And we're gonna answer some of your questions" Connor said.

"You guys tweeted out #askconnalie on twitter and by the way, you guys ship us a lot" I said.

"Hey, I was gonna say that!" Connor pouted.

"Whoops sorry! I said kissing his nose.

"It's ok" Connor said.

He turns to the camera and continued. "So let's get started!"

Connor pulls out his phone from his pocket and goes on twitter and read the first question from a fan.

"Connor, how's your retaliationship with Natalie going?" Connor said as he read it out loud. Then he continued. "Great"

I read the next question and I read it out loud. "Can both of you sing?"

"Natalie can sing not me" Connor said.

"Yup" I said.

"Can you see me a song?" Connor asked.

"Sure" I said.

I started to sing the chorus to Right There by Ariana Grande ft. Big Sean:

You should know, I'm never gonna change
I'm always gonna stay
You calling me right there (right there)
right there (right there)

You should listen, and you care
You're so different, no one compares
And if you never change
I'm gonna stay right there
I'll always be right there

Connor claps and kissed me. Then he said "you have an amazing singing voice"

"Thanks" I said.

We continued reading and answering questions. It's amazing collabing with Connor. Before Connor ends his video, he grabs the black box from the night stand. Is he gonna propose me? We've been together for a day so he's not gonna do it. Or is he?

"I have a special surprise for Natalie" Connor said.

Connor opened the box. I was afraid it's not a trap or anything. When I look inside the box, it's a lucky charm bracelet that has a broken heart and a girl kissing. I'm not sure if he has the other charm. I was speachless.

"Oh my gosh it's beautiful, but where's the other piece of the heart?" I asked.

"I'm wearing it" Connor said.

Connor put the pieces of the broken heart together and it shows a boy and a girl kissing. I think that represents us.

"Thank you so much" I said hugging him.

"You're welcome. I'm the luckiest guy to have you!" Connor said as he kissed me.

I smiled.

"Ok so I hope you enjoy the surprise I did to Natalie and hope you enjoy this video." Connor said.

"If you did, please give it a thumbs and comment below. What's the biggest surprise you've ever gotten?" I said.

"We also did a video on Natalie's channel so please check it out. We did each others makeovers and make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to her if you haven't. She makes amazing videos" Connor said.

"Other than that, we're gonna go!" I said throwing my hands up in the air.

"Hey! I was gonna do that!" Connor said in a little kid voice.

We ended the video by saying ok and we say random stuff and Connor finished his video. Now it's my turn. So set up the camera, press record, and say my intro: "What's up you guys? Natalie here!"

Then I continued. "So I'm here with my handsome boyfriend, Connor!"

Connor does his 'Ching' and I giggled. "So we're gonna each other's makeovers and let's see who would look better in makeup" I said.

"Natalie has her makeup purse full of makeup, literally full of makeup!" Connor said as I held up my makeup purse to the camera.

I unzip the purse and asked Connor "do you wanna go first?"

"Sure" Connor said.

I grabbed the foundation and apply it to his face. Next, I grabbed the mascara and twisting it to open and I told Connor to open his eyes wide and hold still, which he did. When he blinked at first, he feels like he has something in his eye then he blinked the second time, he didn't feel anything. I grabbed the eyeshadow and I told Connor to pick which eyeshadow and he choose the smokey eye. I use an eyeshadow brush and apply it around the eye area and trying not to get it in his eyes. Since Connor choose the red lipstick, I apply it to his lips. For the final touch, I use the pink blush and a brush to apply it to his cheeks.

Connor grabs the foundation and applies it all over my face. I feel like I'm in a mess. He applies the mascara and apply it to my eyelash. Good thing I keep my eyes wide. I didn't feel a thing. He applies the purple eyeshadow around the eye area and applies red lipstick on my lips. He finishes off with blushing my cheeks with pink blush and I grabbed the mirror and look at ourselves.

"Oh my god! I kinda look Sam but in girl form!" Connor said.

"I kinda look like Miranda sings!" I said pressing my lips.

"You really did a great job doing makeup. You should be a beauty guru!" Connor said.

"Thanks and I'm not really into beauty gurus" I said.

"I know" Connor said.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" Connor said.

I turned to the camera and said "Ok guys I hope you all like this video and please and please give it a thumbs up! And comment below who do you think looks better in makeup. We also did a video on Connor's channel so please check it out. Make sure you give it a thumbs up and subscribe to him. He makes awesome and hilarious videos. And I'll see you guys next Monday! Bye!"

I finished the video and Connor and I cleaned ourselves up. Good thing I have makeup remover wipes so I let him use it. It's amazing collabing with him! It's my very first time collabing with him!

Once our faces were clean, we sat on Connor's bed and our eyes met. We stared into each others eyes for a moment and kissed.

(End of Chapter 10. Sorry I haven't update for a while cuz I was so busy with school and homework. Bare with me please and I promise I'll update more soon! ~😋)