Chapter 1 - The Surprise

Chapter 1 ~ The Surprise

I was sitting on my chair with my computer on my desk watching Our2ndLife videos on YouTube. I can't help but laugh my butt off! They're so hilarious and amazing! Then I heard Jenn and Andrea came home.

"Hey Natalie, We got a surprise for you!" Jenn yelled.

"Yeah come to the living room!" Andrea yelled in excitement.

"I'm coming!" I yelled.

I got up, left the bedroom, and went downstairs to the living room where Andrea and Jenn are standing there with their hands behind their backs and have their happy faces. Oh no, I don't like the feeling about this. I feel like they're gonna prank me like they did to me 2 weeks ago.

~~~Flashback~~~

"Oh Natalie, come here! We got a surprise for you!" Andrea yelled.

"Yeah come downstairs!" Jenn said.

It's midnight and I just got done brushing my teeth in the bathroom. I went downstairs and I saw Jenn and Andrea in the front of the stairway, having their hands behind their backs and smirked.

"Suprise!!!!" They yelled as they throw water balloons at me.

"Girls!!! It's midnight and I'm so tired. Now I'm all soaked!!!" I yelled.

"Haha you got pranked!" Jenn said as she laughed and so is Andrea.

"Ugh, I'm going to change and go to bed. Goodnight!" I said going upstairs to my bedroom.

~~~End of Flashback~~~

Ugh, I hate surprises.

"What's the surprise? And you girls better not prank me like you did 2 weeks ago." I said anxiously.

"We're not gonna gonna prank you." Jenn said.

"Yeah we're not. You know how bad you wanna meet Our2ndLife?" Andrea said.

"Yeah" I said.

"Well we're inviting you to Vidcon!" Jenn said holding the guest passes.

"Vidcon? Are the O2L guys gonna be there?" I asked.

"Yup we're gonna meet them and other Youtubers" They said

"OH MY GOSH!!! Thank you so much girls!!! You're the best friends/roomates ever!!!" I yelled in excitement, hugging them.

"You're welcome" They said.

"So when we're gonna go to Vidcon?" I said.

"Today at 5:oo pm" Andrea said.

"What time is it? Jenn said.

"It's 10:30 am. We have plenty of time. Plus we lived like 10 blocks away from Vidcon." Andrea said.

Today's gonna be an awesome day.

(End of Chapter 1. If you like it, please favorite and vote! ~😋)