Chapter 26 - Werewolves And Vampires Unite (Part 1)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(A/N: There will be two parts so this chapter is part 1. The next chapter is gonna be part 2)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 26 ~ Werewolves And Vampires Unite (Part 1)

"Jack and the pack? What makes you guys wanna help us?" Ricky asked.

"We heard everything you guys said about The Volturi" Jack said.

"Yeah they hated us" Matt said.

Connor and I recognize his voice. I thought he was dead after Connor snapped his neck. That's weird. I didn't know werewolves can come back to life like vampires.

"Matt, why are you still alive? I thought you were dead" Connor in an angry tone grabbing the collar of his shirt.

"Woah woah woah! Let's not start fights!" Andrea said making Connor let go of Matt.

"So why are you guys wanna help us?" I asked.

"Cuz guys and girls, I'm sorry for being rude to you guys and girls and not using my manners. I was kinda carried away of being such a jerk. And oh Natalie, I'm sorry I went a little hard on you and again I was kinda carried away. It's not the pack's fault, it's mine. By the way, Matt is also sorry for slapping you. I believe he still forgets that he shouldn't hit girls!" Jack said glaring at Matt.

"Yeah it's true. I didn't mean to do that" Matt said.

"Jack, are you being serious or are you just playing jokes?" Ricky asked glaring at him.

"I'm serious. Me and the pack wanna help you guys and girls out cuz of The Volturi. That's why you should trust us cuz we're predators and we can kill vampires, well not you guys and girls. C'mon, it's not that we're gonna leave you guys and girls behind and you're gonna be attacked by them. We can protect you guys and girls and we don't want to see you guys and girls dead, especially you Natalie. There's like 27 of them and you guys have 9 members in your group. So please, let us be in your group and we'll join forces to defeat The Volturi" Jack said.

"Okay fine. Promise you and the pack will protect us no matter what?" Kian asked.

"Promise" Jack and the pack said.

"So when The Volturi will come to make you become part of them Stacy?" Cameron asked.

"Uhhh I think like next week" Stacy said.

"So we still have time. How are we gonna get ready to battle them?" Carter asked.

"We're gonna go to Aaron's house. He and his vampire friends have a training station outside his backyard. We should recruit him and his friends to prepare a huge battle. I'm pretty sure we'll have enough members to defeat The Volturi. I'll text Aaron that we're on our way. So, let's go!" Jc said.

We all left the O2L house and walked to Aaron's house. During the journey to his house, Connor let me go on a piggy back ride so I don't have. Ricky, Kian, and Jc did the same with Stacy, Andrea, and Jenn. On the other hand, Trevor, Sam, Jack, Matt, Carter, Nash, Cameron, Taylor, Andrew, and Anthony are just casually walking to Aaron's house. Aww they're forever alone. I thought to myself giggling and we arrived at Aaron's house.

(End of Chapter 26. Connalie - Connor & Natalie, Jcpenny - Jc & Jenn, Kiandrea - Kian & Andrea, and Sticky - Ricky & Stacy = The Perfect couples ❤️ Awww! 😊 ~😋)