Chapter 25 - The Volturi

Connor and I brushed our teethes and we went downstairs to the living room and saw Stacy having a headache and Ricky and the guys including Jenn and Andrea are confronting her. I wonder if she's okay.

"Stacy, are you okay?" Connor asked.

Stacy nodded. Then she suddenly cried in pain as if she had a nightmare. Wait did she have a nightmare? Or maybe a daymare?

"I'll grab an aspirin and a bottle of water!" Jc said grabbing the aspirin from the medicine cabinet and the bottle of water from the water pack.

"Okay here's the aspirin. Put it in your mouth and drink water" Ricky said as she followed what he said and has her head on the counter.

"You feel better?" I asked.

"I guess. I had a bad feeling that there's like a group of vampires coming to make me part of them" Stacy said.

"Well who are they?" Jenn asked.

"The Volturi" Stacy said.

"The what?" We all asked.

"The Volturi. It's a group of vampires who are bad and it's led by Aro, the greedy and cruel leader. They have special powers that can easily make people weak and may be killed" Stacy said.

"So humans and vampires can't defeat them?" Ricky asked.

"Nope. But, we need to work as a team. Cuz there's gonna be a lot of them" Stacy said.

"So we need more members in order to defeat them!" I said.

"Right, but one of them has the 'pain illusion' power. I think it's a girl. It's sorta like your power Natalie, except that it's the opposite. That power can cause people to experience excruciating pain that instantly incapacitates them. No one can even fight the pain. That's why if she uses the power on Connor, you're the one with the power to defend yourself/someone and you can use it to block the pain" Stacy said.

"Like this kind of pain?" Jenn asked as she touched Connor's shoulder to make him physically shocked.

I started to get motivated and shield my protection around him once I saw her shocking him. "I don't think that kind of pain" I said.

"Woah thanks for saving me" Connor said kissing my cheek.

"You're welcome" I said.

"No the pain illusion is being used by her mind" Stacy said.

"We can help you guys" A familiar voice said.

We turned around to face the pool and saw the 8 guys standing by the window. Uh oh. This can't be happening. I thought to myself.

[Cliffhanger]

(End of chapter 25. And I know it's kinda like Twilight but I'm adding my own twist to it ~😋)